59. Epilogue 1

A few months Later:

Kunti Maa came running to the weaponry where all the pandava brothers were practicing.

Seeing kunti running about, all her sons approached her.

"Maa! What happened? Why are you in such a rush? You are too old to be running like this Maa."- The brothers exclaimed.

"If I wasn't so happy, I would have told you exactly how old I am!"

"Why are you so happy Maa?"- asked Nakul, the youngest.

"Because you are going to be an uncle soon."

"What?"- The brothers all exclaimed.

"Not you Karna! You are going to be a Father."- Kunti exclaimed.

The brothers all congratulated Karna, patted his back, hugged each other on the happy news and then ran to the palace to congratulate their Bhabhi, soon to be a mother.
------------------------------------------------------------

When Karna reached the palace, he saw that every single family member was surrounding Saanvi.
Some were teasing her, some were congratulating her, some were placing bets on whether they get a girl or a boy and some were making plans for playing with the future baby.

As Karna entered the room, his eyes met those of Saanvi's. 

There was some unspoken conversation happening between them.

Karna smiled.

Saanvi smiled.

Both their eyes shone with happy tears.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
A/N:

Dear Readers!

This story ends here for those who want to let Karna and Saanvi rest.

Their journey was not an easy one, but despite all the ups and downs in their life, they managed to be together in the end.

After all, in the end love always conquers.

It brings me immense pleasure to assume that post this epilogue, Karna and Saanvi will now have their 'happily-forever-after'!