Part 1, Chapter 15

Y/n house
Y/n p.o.v

Me Kate and Kevin all get back to mine and wait for all the boyz to come.
Kate: yo should we order food on e they get here? Cause ya know I'm starving.
Kevin: sure. I fancy American styled food tho.
Y/n:that's fine. I'll pay.
Kevin: I don't think so their is 14 of us. I'll help pay and so will everyone.
Y/n:fine.

After a while all the boyz got here and we ordered food which was the American food and it was amazing. I enjoyed each and every part of it.
Eric: I'm stuffed now. So what are we going to do now. Watch film play games.
Q: I think we should play a game of truth or dare.
Kevin: yes but the only person y/n is kissing is me.
Everyone started laughing at Kevin's comment because you could see that he didn't like the idea of the dares they could come up with.
Sangyeon: okay well I ask first. Juyoen truth or dare.
Juyeon: ill go with.....truth.
Sangyeon: hmmm... Okay. Who is your crush at the moment? And I know you have one.
Juyeon: dude really. Urghhh fine. Her name is Ji chaewoo. She's at another school though.
Kate: wait how do u know her?
Juyeon: we go to the same dance class.
Then they move onto the younger members.
Juyeon: hwall truth or dare.
Hwall: I'm going to spice it up a bit and go with dare.
Juyeon: well let me see. Call a random person on your phone and say you found their pet turtle.

After a few round of games and the boyz kissing each other Kevin finally chose a dare.
Chanhee: ohhhhhhh I dare you to give y/n a hickey. All the boyz started laughing while I turned into a tomato.
Kevin: at least I get to claim what's mine.
He starts to pull me closer and I can feel his breath on my neck.
Kevin: don't get to excited babe.
I then feel him place his soft lips on my neck giving me shivers, he then starts to suck on my next and bite a bit to give it more colour. He started to go hard on my next causing me to slightly moan. After he hears that he pulls away and smiles eveily at me and the rest are laughing so hard on the floor. I stand up from embarrest ment and walk to the kitchen to get a drink.
Kate: yo that was grate. Let me see.
She pulls on my shoulder and looks at my neck.
Kate: holy shit Kevin. What have you done. Damnn he got you good.
I find a mirror and look at my neck and their you can see a massive red and purple mark forming on my neck.
You can here Kevin from the living room laughing with the rest.
You and Kate walk back in and everyone decides to just watch a film now. So you all settle on the sofa while they choose a film. You are sat next to Kevin with hwall the other side of you.
The boyz start the movie so you cuddle up to Kevin and hwall cuddles up to who ever next to him, you not paying attention not knowing who it was. You look to the other couch and see Eric, Kate and hyunjae. I think Kate has a slight crush in hyunjae but I'm not sure. Maybe, maybe not.

Half way through the movie I started to get tired so I decided to get up and go to my room noticing almost everyone is asleep. I didn't notice until I got to my room that Kevin was following.
Y/n: what are you doing?
Kevin: going to bed. Why?
Y/n: I thought you were going to sleep out their but I'm fine with you in here.
I walk to my bed and lay down and so does Kevin. When he kays down he pulls me closer to him and wraps his arms around ym waist and I lay my head on his chest.
Kevin: goodnight y/n. I love you.
Y/n: I love you to moon.
He quickly pecks my lips and then snuggles into me falling asleep almost instantly. I then do the same tired from the long day.