Part 1, Chapter 23

Y/n p.o.v
We were walking around vancouver for about 3 hours showing the guys different places we used to go to when we were here, the main place that stood out to me when I lived here was the giant shopping centre, and yes we took them their, so they could do some shopping.
Y/n: hey I'm ganna go get the food for the picnic what does everybody want?
They all told me what they wanted and I wrote it down in my phone. I put down sown extra things.
Tommy: I want to come with you.
Y/n: okay, then you can help my pick out some nice snacks yeah.
He started jumping around and getting excited. Grace and Anna stayed with the rest while me and Tommy walked to a convenient store, that was inside the mall.
Y/n:so Tommy what do we get for everyone?
Tommy: we need to get some fruit, and some chips, maybe candy and some drinks.
Y/n: okay, and we need to get Anna her salad.
Tommy grabs my hand and drags me towards the different sections and helps me choose some snacks and foods that everyone wanted.
Y/n: is their anything you want to eat?
Tommy: can I get a lollipop?
Y/n: yeah get 2 one for grace as well.
He got excited and grab the ones he wanted.

Kevin's p.o.v
I stayed with the rest of the group while y/n went with her brother to get our food. While she was doing that, the rest of us walked around and went shopping. Most of the guys braught clothes and some things for their family's,while I wanted to find something for y/n. After what's happened I want to make her feel good and make her happy. But I don't know what she would want. I do remember that this mall had a jewelry shop maybe I could get her soemthing from their.
Kevin: Anna could you come with me. I need your help.
She nods and she follows me to where I need to go.
Anna: where are we going?
Kevin : i want to get y/n something and I need your help.
Anna:okay but what?
Kevin: anything? Maybe a necklace or a ring. I just want to get her something nice.
She nods and walks into the shop and I follow behind her.
We both look at different jewellery and see what is nice when Anna calls me over to her.
Anna:this is nice, she might like this.
I pick up the necklace that Anna saw and it was pretty but not something I think y/n would like. I put it back down and in the corner of my eye I see the most beautiful necklace ever it has a music note hanging of with a heart between it. Just looking at this I know she would love this. I go over and see that the price is very good.
Kevin: I think I found the perfect one.
Anna walks over and I show her it and her eyes widen.
Anna: this will make her cry. My mother gave her one just like this once but she lost it and she was never able to find it again.
Kevin: I guess this was a sign from your mother then. I'll buy it.
I pay the price and the worker wraps it up nicely, and Anna helps me plan our little date tonight that y/n doesn't know about.
Me and Anna walk out of the shop and hurry back to the others just before y/n gets back. I see that Grace has gotten very close to Kate, which y/n will be happy about.

Y/n p.o.v
Me and Tommy grab our shopping and head back to everyone else and we see them all sitting by the fountain just messing around. I also see that Grace is attached to Kate, I'm glad she likes her.
I walk over to them and they all greet me and some take a few bags from me to be helpful.
Tommy: Grace, I got us lollies.
Grace jumps fo the fountain and runs over very excitedly over the words her brother just said.
She grabs the sweet and runs away with it looking over the moon and happy
Eric:omg you got so much food. Let's go I want to eat it all.
Eric runs over to me and grabs a few of the bags and everyone follows the running figure.
Kevin:he doesn't even know where he's going, someone get him.
Everyone starts laughing once they see that he stopped at the door confused. Jacob catches up to him, and then they walk out with the rest of us following. Grace and Tommy sucking away at their sweets and the rest of the group just chatting away.
Kevin: babe if I knew you were getting so much I would have sent others to go with you.
Y/n: it's fine, I'm strong enough to carry this lot.
I say lifting it all, well trying but failing causing Kevin to laugh at me and take some from me.
Kevin: this is going to be a long day.