Part 1, Chapter 22

Y/n p.o.v
I woke up the next morning to children jumping on me and screaming at me to wake up. What a way to wake up.
Y/n:what are you doing guys?
Grace: we are bored please wake up
Y/n: what about Kevin? Wait where is he?
Tommy: he went out to get drinks and some food for us.
Y/n: okay well now I'm up let's get washed and dressed. Now come on.
They both run straight to the bathroom and I go get them some clothes. I head into he bathroom as well and help them wash and then get them dressed for the day.
I take them into the living room and turn the TV on for them.
Y/n: you guys stay here and watch TV I'm just going to wash as well.
They both nod already occupied by the TV screen and watching what ever child's program was on.
I go back into my room and find an outfit and then head into the bathroom, so I can have a wash and get my self freshened up for the day
I get in the shower and wash my self and then do my hair and add the treatments. Then I get out and dry my self of and put my clothes on.

Yes I stole Kevin's jumper but he won't mind

Yes I stole Kevin's jumper but he won't mind. I dry my hair and then style it, leaving it half up half down, then add some makeup but not much because I don't want my face breaking out. I clean up the bathroom and then head back into the room and put my things away. While I was doing that Kevin walks into the room with a coffee.
Kevin: your favourite my lady.
Y/n: why thank you sir. So what is planned for today?
Kevin: we will be staying in the groups we were in yesterday and just walking around and visiting some places.
Y/n: not bad I guess. Anna should be here soon. I think she went back to the house to get a few things and then she should be here.
Kevin: she's already here, actually I picked her up on the way back because it was easier.
Y/n: oh OK, let's get to the kids then.
I put the last few things away and me and Kevin walk into the living room and see the kids eating the food Kevin braught while still watching the TV.
Anna: good morning. I did text you, but I guess you where busy.
Y/n: yeah sorry, I didn't bring my phone into the bathroom.
She just laughs and continues playing with her phone.
Y/n:so Tommy, Grace today we will be going around and visiting places, what do you think?
Tommy & Grace: yeahhhhh
We all laugh at them, as they looked so happy and full of joy just from the mention of going out.
I grab everything I will need for the day and put it into my bag, I make sure I have my bank card so I can get things while I'm out as well.
Kevin:are we ready to go?
The kids nod and run to the door waiting for us to get our shoes on.
Anna: so what are we actually doing to day?
Kevin: just walking around vancouver and showing our group around.
Anna: ohhh okay. How fun!!
She says with a lot of sarcasm.
WE all head out of the door and tommy and grace race each other to the elevator, but Tommy won and grace got annoyed.
Kevin:don't worry Grace you will beat him at other things.
When she heard that she stuck her tongue out at Tommy and laughed.
WE all get in the elevator and meet everyone downstairs.

We head over to the group and not everyone is here yet, I think we are just waiting for jaocb and Younghoon.
New: what is taking them so long?
Q: Well younghoon is probably keeping Jacob behind because his hair needs to be perfect.
Everyone agrees and just keeps talking until the boys finally decided to join us.
Y/n: took you long enough.
Jacob: well he couldn't get his hair right and needed help and it took forever.
Everyone laughed because q was right,its always his hair that keeps him behind.
Jacob: anyways where do you guys want to go first?
Sangyeon: I think we should get coffee and then just walk the streets and maybe go to a park for lunch and have a picnic
Y/n: yes I know a great sandwich shop around here.
After that we all head to a coffee shop and I go to another shop to get the kids a drink each while Anna went with the others.
Y/n: what would you guys like to drink?
Tommy: can I have a fizzy drink?
Y/n: hmmm how about I get you a fizy drink and you can have it at lunch but now you will have a soft drink.
Grace: okay, can I have apple juice, and for later can I have sprite?
Tommy: I want chocolate milk please and a Fanta for later?
I grab their drinks and the one Kevin wanted and then pay for them at the counter.
Cashier: that will be $7.56 please.
I hand her my card and pay for it, I grab the drinks and we walk out the shop and meet the rest out side the coffee shop which was close by.
I hand Tommy and grace their drinks and put the rest in my bag. I walk over to Kevin and hand him his.
Kevin: thank you, also I didnt know if you wanted a drink but got you one anyways, just the way you like it.
He says handing me my drink and pulling me towards him afterwards.
Y/n: well aren't you thought full.
Kevin: well I believe I am.
He then pulls me even closer to him so our faces are like 3 cm apart. From this sudden action he shocked me and I forgot how to breath. Catching me of guard even more he attached his lips to mine, going in for a deep and passionate kiss. For me their was nothing around, I forgot about my surroundings and only payed attention to what was happening right now. Kevin smiling into the kiss knowing that he has defeated me, I guess you could say he's my weakness.
But we were interrupted by Tommy.
Tommy: ewwww what are you guys doing?
Everyone started laughing at the sudden outburst from him.
Y/n: don't worry Tommy one day you will understand why we do that.
He just gives me a weird look and then walks over to Jacob and starts to ramble to him.
I find it cute that even though he has never spoken to him before he is very comfortable.
Kevin: should we get going, we kind of need to show them around.
Y/n: oh yeah come on.
I give him a quick peck on the lips and turn round dragging him with me.