Part 1, Chapter 21

Y/n p.o.v

Me and Kevin arrived at the hotel a few minutes before 6 and we see the teacher waiting in the lobby for us. We walk over to him and he turns around hearing people come closer.
Teacher: ahh you are here, but why do you have a child?
Kevin goes over and explains to him and he understood and says that he could get an extra hotel room for Anna and Tommy for the 3 weeks, which we agreed to.
Teacher: I could get you a room big enough for all of you, if you want that.
Kevin: if you don't mind that would be great.
He goes over and does that for us while me and Kevin go and sit down.
Kevin: what are we going to do when we leave, can you afford to have 3 other people live with you.
Y/n: ill be fine. As long as they are safe, it's okay.
Kevin: what about you guys come and live with me, I have enough rooms and i can help look after them.
Y/n: isn't that a bit much Kevin. I think I can look after them so don't worry.
Kevin: it's either you live with me or I'm moving in with you. You are not bringing these kids up on your own.
Y/n: fine but let's talk about it sooner to the time.
With that our teacher comes over and hands us a key for a room.
Teacher: this room has 2 bedrooms, 4 beds in total, I hope that's fine.
Kevin: that should be fine thank you.
We quickly go up to the room once getting our luggage. The room is on the top floor and it has a nice view of the city. I walk into the room and see that their is also a living room with a small kitchen and then their is the two bedrooms, one room has 3 single beds and the other room has a king size bed which would be for me and Kevin.
I put Grace on our bed quickly and then go and help Kevin with the bags. I help him take them into the room and we start to un pack all our things.
Kevin: I think we should keep her here tonight. If not she won't sleep.
Y/n: yeah good idea. But we need to wake her so we can go eat.
Kevin: ill do it you finish that.
I start putting Grace's things in her room and make sure she has everything she needs if not I can go and pick them up tomorrow or get Anna to on her way here. I informed Anna on what was going to happen and she seemed happier about it. She told me that Tommy got up set that his sister wasn't their but is settling down now, I'm glad that they are alright.
Kevin: hey babe she's up?
Y/n: okay, let's go and meet everyone.
I walk over to Grace and pick her up again and we walk down to go and meet everyone.
Our teacher has put us in groups and luckily he has put me and Kevin With the rest of our friends. When we get down their Grace saw all the people and started to panic.
Grace: why is their so many people? I don't like it.
Kevin: hey hey don't worry, they are fine don't worry.
Kevin takes her from my arms because she reached out for him, which is really cute. We walk over to our group and they looked at us very weirdly.
Kate: why do you have a child?
Y/n: that is my younger sister, she will be staying with us for the trip so will my other siblings but I will explain later, but for now let's go eat.
Everyone nods and we head out.
Im in front with Kate, because I know my way around, the rest are behind me, Kevin still with Grace.
Kate: so what happened?
Y/n: it's a long story so be prepared.

Y/n: so yeah that's basically what happened and now I am their legal guardian.
Kate: oh wow I'm so sorry, if you need help ever looking after them I'm hear.
Y/n: I should be fine, I will be moving in with Kevin.
Kate: wow that's a big step. But I can tell it will be good because Grace really likes him.
I look behind and see that Grace is giggling and laughing at Kevin.
I'm happy that the kids like him, it makes me happy knowing that I pick the right one.
WE all get to a nice looking resturant, and luckily they had enough seats for us all.
WE were led to a room with a big enough table, I sat down with Grace in between me and Kevin.
Kate: well aren't you a cutie, I'm Kate. You must be Grace.
Grace: wow your really pretty.
Kate: thank you, and so are you.
Grace giggles at Kate and then they both start messing around with each other. That's good that she likes Kate, she wouldn't have liked Taehee or Chae Young.
WE all ordered our food and everyone started talking, when I got a text from Anna.

Anna
Hey, so Tommy is not liking it here without you, do you want me to drop him of with you. I'm fine here but he's not.

Y/n
Yeah, we are at ********. Tell me when your here and I'll come out.
Read

Y/n: hey kev Anna is going to drop Tommy of, he didn't like it without me their.
Kevin: okay that's fine, tell me when she's here and I'll go out.
I nod and I start a conversation with hwall while waiting for a text and also my food.
After a few minutes the food came and I started to cut up Grace's food so she can eat it.
Y/n:is that okay for you?
Grace: yeah it's okay, thank you.
Y/n: it's okay beautiful.
I gave her a kiss on the cheek and started with my food.

10 minutes later.
I just got a text from Anna saying that she's 5 minutes away, so Kevin went out to wait for them. I hope Tommys okay, he's never been this sad before but I guess after losing your dad he is sad. Tommy understands why his father is not here but doesn't know the reason. And I don't think I could tell him.
Grace: can I have a drink please?
Y/n: yeah what do you want?
Grace: can I have some banana milk please?
Y/n: yeah, but wait until Tommy is here so I can get him something as well.
She nods and finishes her food.
After a few minutes Kevin walks in with Tommy in his arms still crying and asking for me.
I get up and walk over to them and when Tommy saw me he practically leaped out of Kevin's arms and into mine.
Y/n:hey its okay. I'm here now. Let's go and get you a drink yeah.
He nods his head and then lays it on my shoulder. Me and Kevin walk to go and order their drinks and on the way back Kevin stops me.
Kevin: so what are we going to do when we go back?
Y/n: what do you mean?
Kevin: plane tickets and the house. Basically everything.
Y/n: I'm probably going to have to sell the house and don't worry I have enough money to get them tickets.
Kevin: okay but if you need help with anything then tell me because it's going to be hard.
Y/n: I know but I'll do anything for these kids.
Kevin: okay well let's get back to the rest of them. Let me take him from you.
Kevin grabs Tommy and he just wraps his arms around Kevin's neck.
We get back in and everyone has finished, so we just wait for the kids to finish their drinks. Once they are done we head back to the hotel, and everyone leave to their rooms.
WE head up to our room and everyone is really tired, so we get changed and help the kids and then climb into bed. I have Grace wrapped around me and cuddling into me and Tommy is doing the same to Kevin. They are in between the both of us fast asleep.
Kevin: this is going to be a wild ride. But I'm going to be by your side for the entire time.
Y/n: thank you, I am so lucky to have you. And I'm glad that the kids like you, its easier for me as well Haveing you by my side.
Kevin: I'm never going to leave your side.
He leans over and gives me a quick peck on the lips.
Y/n: good night.
Kevin: night.
With that we both fell asleep cuddled up to the children.