Part 1, Chapter 19

Y/n p.o.v

Me and Kevin spent the weekend together just laying around, he wanted to spend the time at his house becsuse we are always at mine. We mainly watched TV and cuddled. But Kevin wanted to make some cookies and we enede up doing that.
But on Sunday we went out to get our family some things, like a little present because we haven't seen them in so long. I get my father his favorite snack and my siblings a few toys and some nice sweets.
That night Kevin went back to his and I went back to my home, so I could finish packing.
That night I went to bed at around 2am because I had a lot to do.

Monday morning

I woke up at around 6 so I could get my self ready, but only working on 4 hours of sleep I was still very tired. I got up and had a quick wash and then got changed.

I made sure I had everything and pulled all my luggage down stairs and then made some food for me and Kevin. While making it their was a knock at my door so I quickly go and open it and see Kevin standing their.
Y/n: come in I'm making food.
Kevin: need any help.
He says following me in once he closed the door.
Y/n: no I'm just about finished.
I dish the rest of the food onto the plates and give one to Kevin. He says thank you and then starts to eat, I also eat mine and then I clean up so we can leave.
Kevin want to stop at Starbucks for some coffee and then head to the airport. The boyz said they'll meet us their.
Y/n: sure. Let's go.
I drag all my bags out with the help of Kevin and we put them into his car, and then we are of to get coffee.

At the airport.

Me and Kevin pull up to where we were told to meet everyone and see that a lot of them have arrived already. Me and Kevin get out and grab all of our bags and walk over to the group.
Jacob: hey guys.
Y/n: hey. Are you excited?
Jacob: I can't wait to see my family.
Y/n: same it's been so long.

We walk of to the rest of the group and great them, but then the teacher walks over to us.
Teacher: hey guys, I hope you have got everything you need because we have to be at security in about an hour.
With that he walks of and we all follow him to the rest of the people.
I look over to see who is here and I notice Chae Young and Taehee looking over at me. They didn't look so happy, but they are the least of my worries right now.
I ignore the glare they are giving me and walk over to Kate and we start chatting.
Kate:so what have you planned for us, cause you know you will be guiding us around for a day.
Y/n: well I was thinking of just taking you around where I used to live and showing you my child hood. And they have a bowling alley as well so we could go there.
Kate: ohh I can't wait. I love bowling.
Teacher: guys now that everyone is here let's head to security and get to our gate.
I walk to where my things are and grab my bags and walk with Kate to security. Once we are through and our bag have been taken I walk to the Starbucks they have and get my self another coffee and get Kate one to.
Once my order is done I go and get some snacks for the journey and then go and join the rest of them. I hand Kate her drink and she thanks me and continues talking, so i go and sit next to Kevin and just drink me drink.
Kevin: so are you going to be sitting next to me?
Y/n: yes obviously. And then we can share these.
I say showing him the snacks I brought and his eyes lit up because the amount I braught.
Kevin: why so many?
Y/n: why not and I know you like all of these.
He just pulls my face towards his and kisses me, not rough but full of passion. This making me want to not let go of him.
Teacher: kids break it up time to get on the plane.
The teacher guides us towards our gate and we get onto the plane and find our seats. I took the window seat and Kevin is next to me, with jacob on the other side.

In Canada

I don't even know how long that flight was but it was to long, my body aches from sitting for so long. But I'm glad it's over now. I get up of my seat and reach for my bag but I feel someone above me grabbing it for me. I Look over my shoulder and see that Kevin is smiling down at me. Without asking me he leans down and pecks me lips. He then grabs my bag and gives to me and then getting his own.
Kevin: come on, let's go. We are home.

He grabs my hand and we walk of the plane, with everyone else. I got my phone out so I can text my dad to tell him that we have landed.

Y/n
Hey dad, we have just got of the plane. I can't wait to see you all.

Dad
Okay honey. We will see you soon. The kids can't wait.

I was just about to text him back when I heard some one shout my name.

?:y/n.
I look up and see my little brother running at me with his arms open.
Y/n: oh my god, Tommy. What are you guys doing here.
I pick him up and he gives me a big hug.
Tommy: we wanted to come and see you, because we missed you a lot.
Y/n: well I missed you to. Let's go and see the others.
I walk over to the rest of my family and greet them as well.
I put Tommy down and lean down to see my little sister.
Y/n: hello Grace, you've gotten so big since the last time I saw you. You need to stop growing.
Grace:I'm not that big. But I'll be bigger than you one day.
I then walk over to my other sister, who has tears in her eyes.
Y/n: ohhh gosh, Anna, I've missed you so much.
Anna: I've missed you more. Its been hard not having you around.
Anna is my younger sister by a year and when I left it affected her the most because she had to stay and help my dad.
Y/n:well I'm here now. So don't worry.
I let go of her and go to my dad and pull him into a hug.
Dad: it's been 6 months and you have changed so much. Please stop growing you remind me of your mother so much.
Y/n: well that's not a bad thing because mum was an amazing woman.
Dad: I'm happy your back the kids didn't shut up about missing you.
Y/n: well I missed then as well. Oh and their is someone I want you to meet, I'll go get him.
I let my dad go and walk over to Kevin who is now with his family and is just talking to them. I tap him in the shoulder and he turns round and smiles at me.
Kevin: ahhh mum this here is my girlfriend. Y/n meet my family, this is my mum, dad and my sister Stella.
Y/n: it's nice to meet you all.
Kev's mum: wow aren't you pretty. Kevin wasn't wrong when he said you were beautiful.
She says this causing me to smile and blush.
Stella: hey its good to meet you, I hope we can be great friends.
She says this and pulls me into a hug.
Y/n: I also hope we can be greta friends. But if you don't mind I would like to steal Kevin quickly as their is some people I would like him to meet.
They all nod and I grab his hand and walk over to my family.
Y/n: dad, guys this is Kevin. Kevin this is my Dad Terry, my little brother Tommy, my younger sister Grace and my other sister, Anna.
Kevin: it's nice to meet you all. You have an amazing daughter here.
Dad: it's good to meet you son. I hope you have been treating her well.
Kevin: don't worry sir I've been treating her just right, I should hope.
Grace: ohhh your cute.
Kevin: well thank you, you must be grace. I've heard a lot about you.
Grace: yes I'm grace, and I hope my sister stays with you for ever.
Kevin giggles with her and then Tommy comes running over to him and jumps onto his leg.
Tommy: yay another boy. You can play toys with me now.
Kevin: ohhh what toys? I'll play when ever you want.
Tommy: yay.
With that Kevin picks him up and they start talking and messing around with each other.
Dad: I think Tommy likes him, you've got a good one and I think your mother would be proud and she would aprove of him.
Y/n: mum would love him. He's amazing and he's always caring. I just hope he's a keeper.
Dad: from what I can see, he's not going any where.
I look over and see that Grace has now joined joined Tommy. And Kevin is just messing around with them, and he looks happy.
Teacher: so I'm allowing you to spend the day with your family but be at the hotel by 6pm later okay.
Y/n: okay and thank you sir.
He nods and walks of with everyone while me Jacob and Kevin are left with our family.
Kevin comes back over with the kids.
Kevin: I guess they like me.
Y/n: that's good. Oh and we can spend our day with our family's but we have to be back at 6pm.so go and have fun with them.
Kevin: my parents have to go to work so I can just stay with you and your family.
Y/n:what about your sister. She can come with us if she wants.
Kevin: ill ask hold on.
He goes over to his sister and she agrees, and now we are all on our way to get something to eat.