Chapter 34

Previously on Descendants Love
"Uh Ben?"

"Yeah?"

"I think my water just broke."
No ones P. O. V.
"Oh god." Be started to freak out. "No, your not due for another six days."

"Well this baby is coming. Oww." Mal said crunching over in pain. Ben immediately went to her side and picked her up carrying her to his room and laying her down.

"I'm going to get your father and call Doc. I'll be right back, okay?" Ben says as Mal squeezes his hand. She just nods back.

Ben takes off running down the hallway and stairs, heading straight to the living area. As soon as he walks in to the room, all eyes fall on him.

"What's wrong?" Adam asks.

"Mal....... Baby....... Labor." Ben says trying to catch his breath. Hades immediately runs right past Ben, and takes off strate to his daughter. Ben following suit. Right before he went into the room he pulled out his phone and called Doc, then texted Evie, Carlos, and Jay. When he walked back in to the room he found Hades sitting at the side of the bed holding Mals hand. His mother and father standing at the end of the bed. Ben walked over to the closet grabbing a pair of sweatpants and tank top for Mal. Ben and Mal ran through this day together and with their doctor, all so they knew what to do.

"If you guys don't mind, but I kinda gotta get Mal into some clothes." He said looking at the parents in the room. All three of them walked out and left them to themselves. "You okay?" Ben asked helping Mal up.

"Well the first contraction is over. So it doesn't hurt anymore, but now it's just very uncomfortable." She says stepping into her sweatpants.

"You ready for this?" He asks already knowing the answer.

"Not at all. But I have no choice at this point." She said starting to laugh a little. Ben helped her lay back down against the headboard, and sitting right next to her. Mal resting her head on his shoulder, and hands intertwined.
_________________________________________

"Well Mal your only two centimeters dialated. Im not gonna lie, this might take a while, it might not." Doc says. "I'll be back in about an hour." He says leaving the room.

"I swear this baby is gonna kill me." Mal says as another contraction comes. Ben rubbed her back to try and sooth her. They sat there in silence for awhile, until they heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." Ben said.

"Hi." Evie says coming in, being followed by Carlos, and Jay.

"Hi guys." Mal said.

"How's little Juliet doing?" Jay asks.

"Causing extreme pain." Mal says.

"And how's the mother doing?" Carlos asked.

"For the most part okay." Mal says rubbing her stomach. "Has anything happened out there?" She asked.

"Your mother is still a no show, but I have no doubt in my mind that she already knows what's going on here." Jay says.

"Our best chance now is to hope the plan goes through." Carlos says.

"Ow!" Mal yells in pain.

"We'll take that as our que to go." Evie says pushing the boys out.

"Breath Mal." Ben says rubbing her back.
_________________________________________

"Well Mal, it's time to push. " The doctor said. Mal looked over at Ben with fearful eyes. Ben grabbed her hand and gave it a tight squeeze. "When you feel the next contraction, I'm going to need you to push." Doc said.

When Mal felt the next contraction come, she pushed with all her strength.

"Keep going." Doc said.
_________________________________________
Mals P. O. V.
I spent the next hour pushing my guts out. I couldn't go anymore. I was exhausted. My hair was sticking to my face. I had sweat dripping down my face. I can't last much longer.

"And stop." I swear to God if he tells me something else I'm gonna rip his face off.

"I can't do it anymore Ben. I'm tired." I said with tears running down my face.

"I know baby. Just a little bit longer. And then you get to hold her." He says.

"And push!" Doc said. I'll rip his face off.

A few more minutes went by, and I swear I've never been more happy in my life when I heard Doc say "There she is."

"Would you like to do the honors you majesty?"  He says giving the siccors to Ben. Ben cut the cord and I heard my daughter cry. Doc hand me her, and if I wasn't already crying, I am now.
_________________________________________
"Mom, dad, grandpa, Hades. Meet baby Juliet." Ben said coming in with our parents.

My dad was already by my side as soon as he came in. I swear I saw some tears in his eyes.

"You wanna hold her?" I asked him. He nodded holding out his hands.

"She looks just like you." He said. She had Ben's hair, but my eyes. She was the perfect little mix of him and I.

"I agree." Belle said coming up from behind him. "Ben I still can't believe you made me a grandma." She says.

"Whatever." He said taking a seat next to me. Then his phone starting going off. "It Jay." He said. I knew what this meant.

"Hello........ Okay........ Thank you Jay." He says hanging up. "Maleficent finally came out of hiding. Auradon City is being terrorized. She's on her way here." He said. I take Juliet out of my dad's arms.

"I guess this is where I say goodbye sweet girl. Mommy will always love you." I say kissing her head. Ben takes her, and kisses her head sweetly.

"Your gonna be just fine. You'll be back in our arms soon enough babygirl." He says. "Take care of her." He said handing her to his grandfather.

"Always." He said leaving.

"We'll give you two some space." Adam says leaving with Belle, and my dad. I look over at Ben. His face tear stained. All of a sudden there was green smoke in the room.

"I'm baaaaacccck." She says. "Now where is she?" She looked over at me.

"Gone." Ben says. Her smile immediately drops into a frown.

"No. You fools. You've ruined my plan!" She yells. She points her scepter at me then at Ben. "You'll regret this." She said. There was a white flash in the room and everything went Black.