Chapter 5

Ben’s p.o.v.

I woke up the next morning with a big smile on my face. Last night had gone exactly as I planed. She said yes. And now I’m waking up with her right next to me. But she was still sleeping, so I figured I go make her breakfast. I unwrap my arms from her waist and carefully get out of the bed, making sure not to wake her up. I put on some clothes went downstairs to the kitchen and found exactly what I needed.

The castle was very empty. My parents went out of town, the staff was out, I had dismissed them so that me and Mal would have today and the weekened to ourselves.

When I finished up the breakfast, I put on a tray and took it up to my room. When I walk in to find Mal already up and on the phone with somebody.

“Yes Evie I know” guess that answers my question. I sit the tray down on the night stand. Mal holds her finger up to her lips to shush me. I walk over to her side of the bed and take the phone out of her hand.

"Bye Evie" I say.
"Ben……" she starts to say, but I hang up

"She is gonna kill you." Mal says laughing.

"Oh well, I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it." She rolled her eyes at me. "What did she want anyway?" I ask.

"She wanted to let me know that Shes taking me shopping on Monday for my birthday, because she knows I would want to spend the day with you, so she taking me the day after, and since we have no school on Monday, it’s perfect timing." She says.

"Well then I’ll have to make sure that Sunday has a minimum of walking. Because knowing Evie she is going to drag you all over that Mall." We both laugh

"Now eat your breakfast I have another surprise for you before we head to school today."

"Another surprise, really ben?"

"Hey. What can I say I love you to much." I leaned down and gave her a peck on the lips, then went to go get dressed for the day.

Mals P. O. V.
Ben’s is the cutest person ever,he mad me strawberry pancakes, and a smiley face on it made with strawberries. He spoils me to much.

1 hour later

Ben and I were both done getting dressed, and now he’s taking me past the gardens and into the stables, I can only imagine what this next gift is.

"Are you ready to see your gift?"he asks.

"Mhm." I say.

"Okay go to the third stable on the right."

Oh my, please tell me he didn’t get me a horse. I swear he’s gonna be the death of me, and........ of course he got me a horse. A freaking beautiful one too.

"Oh my fairy godmother Ben!"

"You like her?" He says coming up behind me. I kissed him

"I’ll take that as a yes."

"Yep."

"And Evie is making you an outfit to go along with the horse." He says. Of course she is.

"Your just trying to spoil me aren’t you."

"Yep."

Later during school

It was study hall for me and couple of other people. So, I went to go check up on Benny boo, and not Ben, my new dog Ben. Boy is that gonna get confusing. I had to give him food and water. But when I walk in to my dorm room it looks like Evie had already put food and water in his bowl.

"Hi there”I say picking up the dog “It looks like Evie couldn’t keep her hands off of you, I see you already have an outfit." He starts licking my face causing me to laugh.

"What can I say, he’s just to adorable." Evie came in, scaring the hell out of me.

"Evie you know the rules, never scare me like that." I say.

"Sorry, I just figured you’d be here. I wanted to get your approval on your Jodhpurs since I know if it’s not in your taste you wouldn’t like it.'

"My what?"

"Your horse riding outfit. Ben said he wanted to take you riding this weekened."

"What does Ben not tell you about me."

"Mmmmmmm, nothing."

"Okay, well let me see what you got."

Evie heads over to her closet and pulls out what you apparently call a Jodhpurs.

"Now go try it on." She pushes me into the bathroom.

"Okay, okay

"Okay, okay." I put it on, I’d say it fits really good.

"Come on Mal we don’t have all day!" Evie says knocking on the door.

"Coming." I say walking out of the bathroom.

"It looks perfect, do you like it?" She asks.

"I love it Evie!”  I say hugging her.

"Good. Now go get change class starts in 10 minutes." She say pushing me into the bathroom once again.