Prologue

The jawn, Andrea has been on my top for some time now. I finally gave in and decided to break her off a lil something. Hell, she was thirsty as fuck, practically handing me the pussy, you feel me. Something told me not to do it, but what would I look like turning down a free nut? So I texted her after third period, telling her to meet me at the cafeteria and we were gonna dip out. My mama was at work so I was just gonna slide to the crib, smoke a face and break shawty back. Simple enough. I was already at the caf, waiting on her ass to show up and bussing it up with one of the homies. This wasn't my lunch period so niggas were flocking me, asking me to put them on.

         "Y'all asses need to chill on some real shit. This life ain't for everybody. Ya feel me?" I said checking my phone to see if Andrea texted me. No cap, I was getting hard just thinking about sliding up in that. Yea, she was the neighborhood hoe and all but she was cute as fuck for real. Hell, if everybody else hit it, I might as well get a little taste. It wasn't like I was trying to wife the bitch.

          "Logan you greedy man, damn. Help a brother out."

I laughed. Niggas just wanted to be in the game just because their favorite rappers always making songs about it. They never realized that the streets choose you. You don't choose the streets. Thankfully, I saw Andrea walking into the lunchroom. I dapped up a few of my boys and met Andrea at the door.

What's up with you shawty?" I asked her as we made our way out the school and to my car. I had a Honda Civic, didn't want to get anything too flashy, ya feel me. I hooked it up with some tinted windows and a nice ass radio though.

"Shit, you tell me. You wanted to see me. Remember?" Andrea said with so much sass.

"Don't even start fronting, like you haven't been trying to get with me for years now. You funny as fuck shawty." I said as I climbed into my whip.

Andrea opened the passenger side door and climbed in as well. "Don't pipe ya head up, it's big enough already." She said, rolling her eyes and smiling.

"That's not the only thing that's big,'' I said, pulling my dick out.

She tried to act like she wasn't impressed but I knew she was.

"So you gonna show me what that mouth do or what?"

I really didn't understand why she was acting all shy like this shit was new to her. I played along though. She could play dumb if she wanted to but I knew what was up from the start. I'd seen her around school and the hood. Andrea was always with some group of niggas. Hell, my man just told me he and some homies ran a train on her last weekend. I knew shawty was a freak but not like that. Now I wanted to see how freaky she really was. She gave me a small smile before leaning over and going to work. I started the car and headed to the crib. There was nothing like some roll head. Ya feel me?

Andrea

Years after chasing this nigga I was finally bout to get dicked down by the love of my life. I was in shock to be honest when he hit me up, asking me to meet up with him. But my ass went though. I was bobbing my head up and down and teasing his shaft with my tongue. Not gonna lie my heart was racing. I never gave head to a nigga while they were driving. I was scared as shit for real. This nigga was swerving this way and that. I thought I was gonna die with a dick in my mouth. Thankfully, he got us to his place in one fucking piece.

"I hope you know I'm not doing that shit again," I said when we were walking into his house.

"Doing what, sucking dick? Don't act like you ain't never did it before" He said closing the door behind him. I rolled my eyes.