1. This. Means. War.

We Just got back from our vacation. We dropped mama off at her crib and was just walking into our house when my boy, Rico called me.

"Damn, a nigga couldn't even put the luggage down before niggas hit my line," I said, dropping everything to answer the phone. "Yo, what up bruh," I said, sitting on the couch.

Queen took Elara to her room to get her freshened up from the flight. Shit, we were all tired from traveling, this nigga better have nothing but good news for me.

"We got a problem, Boosie, the jawn never came in. I'm at the warehouse now, come through."

"What the fuck you mean, it never came in. Where the fuck is it then?"

"Nigga, I don't know, just get yo pussy whipped ass the fuck down here so we can figure this shit out."

"Ight, I be there." Fuck, I thought. You know how much money we losing out on without that shipment. I was livid as fuck. Niggas can never do shit right but always want to say they hungry. They must not have been starving because if they were, everything would go smoothly.

"What's going on baby," Queen asked me, walking into the living room with my little princess.

"Nothing. I'll be back, gotta go handle something right quick."

I kissed her and was out the door before she could have time to react. I hated to leave her with the baby after we just got home from out of state, but I need to keep this money flow stable. I hopped in the whip and started bumping A Boogie's Trap House. I rolled me a fat L because there was no way in hell I was gonna be able to handle this shit sober. I sped out the garage and was on my way to 9th and Callowhill. I had brought the old Willow Steam Plant, and that was the base to ready our product.

A nigga was really pissed. Couldn't leave for two weeks without someone fucking up shit.

I pulled into the steam plant, ready to murk niggas if I had to. Soon as I walked in, I could hear Rico yelling at the other niggas, gun-waving, and everything.

"Yo, what the fuck!" I hollered, gaining everyone's attention.

"Yo, what up Boosie"

"Nah, skip the formalities, Rico. Where the fuck is my shit??!!"

The room fell silent. Even Rico didn't have anything to say.

"Who told you bout the shipment mishap?" I asked Rico, "And how long did you know cause that shit was post to be here."

"My nigga, I know this. I'm your right-hand man for a reason. I just found this shit out today. Sergio called me today and told me it was a problem. So I slid through here, and as you can see, shit ain't here!"

Shit was really getting out of hand. I pulled my phone out to call Sergio to figure out what the hell was going on.

"Hola Papi. Something wrong?" You gotta be shitting me right now. I thought as I heard Isidora laughing on the other side of the phone.

"How the hell is your ass in Spain, bitch?"

"Wouldn't you like to know. Just like you want to know where your drugs are," Isidora giggled.

I really thought I was rid of this bitch. Her ass was supposed to be somewhere in Russia drugged up and getting fucked around the clock.

"Might want to keep your cool Papi; that's no way to talk to your wife to be. Now is it? I'd be hurt if I had to kill you along with your little whore, mi amour. No need to turn this into a double homicide."