Epilogue

~Logan~

It's been two years since I was laid up in the hospital and Elara's kidnapping. Shit, I still can't believe Queen went all the way out there to get my baby back. So y'all know I wifed that up, real quick. After she came back home with Elara and I got out the hospital we planned our wedding real quick. There's still a lot of questions unanswered, like if the baby Isidora was carrying was really mine, but that's all in the past.

Queen won't talk about what happened in Spain and I don't blame her. Things finally seem to be getting better. Queen is pregnant with our son, Jiraiya. Rico and I squashed the beef and now he's running the cartel. I dipped out of the drug game, but Rico's hands me a good sum to advise him on moves and shit of that nature.

Andrea is still spiteful. Her and Queen still get into it from time to time, especially on the days, Andrea slides through for her supervised visits. Honestly, if it was up to me, Elara would never see her. Andrea is still living in her mom's crib and still turning tricks. Somethings just never change.

As for me, I became a manager at the little job I had. I was also doing security. I was always about a dollar, ya feel me, and I got my GED. I never saw myself living legit with a family and all that. I always thought I was gonna die in some crazy ass drug war shootout before I even got the chance too. It is what is.

I was happy to be living a normal life for once. I didn't want or need anything else but this right here. Eventually, we moved back into the condo, but we were looking for a house with the new baby on the way. Things were finally going as planned and I was loving it.

"Babe, can you order me a pizza from Domino's with anchovies, mushrooms and green peppers?"

I twisted my face up. Since Queen got pregnant she was having mad weird food cravings. I mean wanting foods she would never eat on any given day. This woman never ate vegetables. The day we found out she was pregnant, it was probably a few hours before I watched her walk through the living room eating baby carrots. That was my first clue. She tried to make it seem like it wasn't that big of a deal; nut it was a huge deal if y'all knew her normal diet.

"This baby is gonna eat us out of house and home when he is older just watch," I said as I ordered the pizza. It was getting close to dinner time so I ordered me and Elara a regular cheese pizza.

Elara was excited about becoming a big sister. She was growing anxious as well. I would come home from work some nights and she would be knocked out, laying on Queen's stomach. Those were the moments I lived for.

The End