7. The Spaniard Succubus

~Isidora~

 I've been watching Logan's main trap for hours, now.I've been following him and Queen around for weeks and knew their schedule like the back of my hand. Today was the day Logan was supposed to be picking up money, but that didn't happen. From where I was sitting, it looked like he was throwing a party. Every other person on the street was just walking right in. But on a typical day that didn't happen.

"How stupid can you be?" I muttered to myself. Why would anyone throw a party where they distribute drugs from? It was beyond me. We did things differently in Spain.

I was pulled away from my thoughts when I noticed Logan's baby's mother walking out the house hugged up with some matón. I only recognized the woman as Logan's baby's mother, from following Queen to her home when she dropped off their baby to her house. Andrea and Queen did not get along. You didn't have to know these two women to see that. I took a liking to Andrea, right away. Although she was in love with Logan as well, I was sure I could use her in my master plan.

"This could be interesting," I said as I continued to watch them.

She was giggling and hanging all over him. I pulled my phone out and took a few pictures, making mental notes to make copies of it later. "I think it's time to make an appearance," I said as I was getting ready to get out of the car.

"Senorita, are you sure? I'm not comfortable with you going in alone," my driver said, expressing his concerns. I rolled my eyes.

"Do I pay you for your opinions? No, I do not. Shut the fuck up."

I got out of the car and walked across the street to the house. Little did my driver know, I already had men inside. It was perfectly safe for me to step in and out of this house unharmed. A few ignorant men called themselves trying to "holler" at me just to be ignored. On my way into the house, I've been called every type of bitch out there, even was called a thot, whatever that was supposed to mean.

Walking into the house the smell of marijuana hit me like a ton of bricks. It honestly surprised me that none of the smoke detectors were going off. A couple of men attempted to grab me and I politely jabbed them in the stomach with a pocket knife. I had one goal and I was set on accomplishing it. I didn't have a plan on what I was gonna do when I came face to face with Logan; I just wanted my presence to be known. Who knows, I may not have to do a hostile takeover and he'll just give me what's mine. I laughed a little, yea like that would ever happen. Besides if he did just hand over my father's cartel, there was still the Queen issue.

"Hey, how you doing? You're here by yourself ?"

I was just about ready to stab this guy too. I didn't really want to. It was only a matter of time before people started to notice the other three people with stab wounds.

"I- Isidora? What are you doing here?"

I was pulled into a bear hug before I had time to react. If it weren't for the Genuine Clive Christian No. 1 Pure Perfume for Men, I would have killed them instantly. I could see a few of my men inching towards us, but I lifted my hand letting them know I had everything under control.

"Logan, mi Amor I've missed you," I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

His eyes were red and glassy and I could smell the alcohol on his breath. Surprisingly, he was acting as if nothing happened, as if he didn't kill my father in cold blood and try to sell me into the sex ring. Even in an inebriated state, he was still the sexiest man I had ever laid eyes on. His smooth chocolate was intoxicating. I forgot what his presence does to me. Logan smiled at me and kissed my cheek.