6. Flashback

~Logan~

"Logan, I'm pregnant ."

I laughed, knowing damn well she had to be lying.

"What's so funny?" Andrea rolled her neck and had a stink face on.

I didn't give a fuck about her stank ass attitude. I had females try to pull this shit on me before. I wasn't gonna let a bitch try to trick me into raising another man's baby, especially not a tramp who has been passed around to half of North Philly.

"Why you telling me? How you even pregnant? I thought you were on depo?"

It's not that I didn't want kids, I just didn't want kids with any ole' body. Like I said females tried this shit before.

"You can still get pregnant on birth control" Andrea snapped. I side-eyed her.

"YoU CaN StIlL GeT pReGnAnT On BiRtH cOnTrOl, you sound fuckin stupid," I said mocking her.

"Says the person who been left back not once, but twice."

Andrea was always bringing that up. It's not that I was stupid or anything. I just didn't take school seriously. Half the shit they taught I was never gonna use anyhow.

"Look, if it's true I'll rock with it. But this doesn't mean we together. I told you what it was from the jump."

Andrea was by no means ugly. To be my girl you needed to have more than a cute face and a fat ass. Andrea also came from two generations of hoes. Everyone at school already knew her mother and her sister were heroin addicts who sold pussy. It was only a matter of time before she followed in their footsteps. The pregnancy shit had me livid. How could I get the neighborhood thot pregnant? Why couldn't it be some lame-ass nigga instead of me?

"We are getting a DNA test soon as the baby is born. I'll still go to the doctor's appointments and shit though."

I wasn't gonna be like the rest of the niggas out here. If the baby is mine, I'll take care of it. I didn't know my father. My mama said that nigga dipped on us before I could even take my first breath. I didn't want that for my possible child. A nigga was being cautious. If I was gonna invest time and money for a baby it definitely had to come from my seed.

"So you don't believe me?" Andrea asked, her voice was low and she was pouting.

"That's exactly what I'm saying. You can save the I only slept with you, bullshit for the next nigga. I'm not falling for it." I reached into my glove compartment and pulled out my weed. Andrea sat and watched as I rolled up.

"You're a fucking asshole"

I laughed as I pearled my L and took a hit.

"I'm an asshole whose dick about to be down your throat." I unbuttoned my pants and leaned my chair as far back as it would go.

"Your playing, right?" Andrea asked.

"Look if you don't, someone else will. At the end of the day, it's gonna get done." I laughed.

I can admit I was being an asshole, but Andrea hit me up saying she wanted to give me head. I pulled up and she blindsided me with this pregnancy bullshit. I was only waiting for what I was told I was getting. Andrea rolled her eyes before leaning over the seat and pulling my dick out. I threaded my fingers through her hair as she wrapped her lips around my head.

Andrea's mouth was warm and welcoming. She worked her way down my length, swallowing me inch by inch. Believe me, there was a lot to swallow. As she was coming back up some dickhead knocked on my window. Thankfully my windows were tinted. I tried to ignore them. Hoping they would just go away. The car wasn't running so there was no indication that anyone was even in the car.

Andrea started to lift her head up to see what was going on, but I forced her head back down, my dick hitting the back of her throat. Andrea smacked my thigh but she didn't stop sucking. After a few minutes, they knocked again.

"Andrea I know you're in there. Mommy wants you." Turns out the dickhead was Andrea's older sister, Almira. Damn all I wanted to do was to smoke this L and get my dick sucked. I knew I should've parked farther from her crib. Andrea lifted her head once more and I pushed it back down again.

"Yo chill, we right out front just let me nut then see what's up. " I said releasing her hair and reaching over to rub on her ass.

She continued to suck my dick, her head bobbing up and down. Hell, I needed this. If I was planning on telling my mother I got a hoodrat pregnant, I wanted to be free of all tension. I knew my mother was gonna have a fit. At the end of the day, there was nothing we could do about it.

The feeling of Andrea's tongue around my shaft brought me back to the present. How could I think about the future when shawty was sucking my soul out through my dick? I took another hit of my L and placed my hand back on her head and grabbed a fist full of her hair. Andrea sped up the pace and within seconds, I released my seed down her throat. She sat up and wiped the corners of her mouth off.

"Could've gave me a warning," she said with a smile.

"Ha ha ha, yea whatever. You know you like the way I taste."

I was fixing my pants with the blunt between my lips. I wanted to fuck the shit out of her. But I had some business I needed to attend to. Now I don't want y'all thinking I was playin Andrea 'cause I wasn't. She knew we were just fuck-buddies.

Andrea occasionally would drop hints that she wanted it to be more than that, but if I was gonna be in a relationship, it was gonna be to get married. I have seen how our generation jumped from relationship to relationship. I wasn't for the games. Any female I ever been involved with knew it was just sex. I always kept it a hunnit with them. If they caught feelings, I had to kick them to the curb. I knew what I wanted in a woman and I had yet to meet a woman to make me want to be in a relationship.