10. FlashBack

~Andrea~

"Are you fucking kidding me, Logan? It's been a fucking month and you still haven't told your family I'm pregnant." I rolled my eyes.

I wanted this nigga so bad, that I let myself get pregnant by him. Logan came to my first doctor's appointment and I found out I was thirteen weeks. I had told my family Logan and I was expecting. Not like they cared anyhow. Almira thought I should just get an abortion. Of course, she would think that's the best thing to do. She already had three of them.

"Yo, why you so pressed about my moms? Chill with all that." I could hear the irritation in his voice. I wasn't pressed, but I also didn't want to be kept a secret. I be damned if he thought he was gonna keep me and our baby in the dark.

"I just want to be sure that she knows she got a grandbaby on the way." At that time, someone came knocking on my door. I get off my bed to open the door. I rolled my eyes again, I forgot I had a John coming today. I put my finger to my lips, signaling him to be quiet and waved him into my room.

"You're only thirteen weeks, Andrea it's not too late to get an abortion." This nigga was really trying to get out of having this baby. I laid down on my bed as my John pulled off my pants and panties.

"I'm not killing my baby, Logan. The fuck I look like?" My John started to lick on my pussy and I shuddered. Small moans were threatening to escape my lips but I held them in the best I could.

"Your ass done it before as far as I'm concerned. You didn't think I knew?" I was at a loss for words. I had gotten pregnant before, but I had gotten rid of it. Only because I wasn't trying to carry no nigga's seed if it wasn't Logan's. I wasn't going to tell him that though.

"I did it once because I wasn't ready to be a mom."

"And now you are? Babies are expensive, and we're still in school. Andrea, everything you so used to doing now is all gonna change when you have a baby up in the mix." Logan was really pushing the abortion thing heavily. Like he just didn't want to let it go.

" I know damn well your people ain't finna be no kind of support. And my mom barely makes enough money for the two of us." I wasn't listening to the damn thing that was coming out of Logan's mouth. He could tell this little sob story about how his mom was scraping pennies. I wasn't letting him off so easily.

"Logan, I swear to - fucking God!" I put my hand over my mouth. This John was going to work on my clit. I was starting to lose focus. I couldn't have this conversation while my box was getting licked like a Tootsie pop.

"Ight yo, look, my mom gets home from work around six. So you can slide through around six-thirty. We can tell her together."

"Bet!" I hurried off the phone so I could finally release the moans I was holding in. I just recently started to sell pussy. Around the time I found out I was pregnant. It was easy money and I could start grabbing all the essentials for the baby. Logan was dealing, but he wasn't moving weight yet. So he had money to keep himself looking fly and buy a decent car, you know just enough to keep him floating. But like he said, babies are expensive. I needed to make sure our little bundle of joy had everything they would possibly need.

I was glad boul only wanted to eat my pussy. That ran him about a hundred and eighty dollars. I already had in mind what I was gonna do with the money. Once he left, I was gonna shower and make my way downtown. I wanted to get the crib and stock up on pampers. I wasn't getting clothes yet until I found out the gender of the baby.

Logan

Andrea was tripping for real. She knew damn well she wasn't ready to be a mother. Shit was blowing me for real. I couldn't force her to get an abortion, but I was going to keep pushing for it. What reason could she possibly have for keeping this baby? I'm not saying I wasn't ready to be a father, but I damned sure didn't want to be the father of her child. This whole situation was on me. If I didn't raw dog that hoe, I wouldn't have been in this mess. Just goes to show you can't trust a bitch for nothing.