Prolouge

————————————————————————
THIS IS SET IN AN AU
——————————————————————

Y/N, 16, A new actor who every was taken back at how powerful and real his acting was in his first movie. All the critics talked about was how good and heart-gripping his act was, even though the movie was full of a star-studded cast;
Tom Holland,
Beyoncé,
Ryan Reynolds,
Bill Skarsgård,
Chris Hemsworth,
Angelia Jolie,
Margot Robbie,
Emma Watson,
Judi Dench.
And Music by the one and only Taylor Swift.

Y/N literally threw them out of the window, there acts at least.
And made Tom so intrigued that it's like Tom actually like's Y/N.

Y/N's act was around life problems and mental health and that stuff, but his act was so good he was compared to Joaquin Phoenix, yeah the Oscar winning Joker actor.

Tom, 23, Completly loved by almost everyone, The-gorgously-Handsome-Perfect-spiderman and was also taken back by his act.

Y/N litrally felt like the oxygen in his body had been replaced with Helium the moment he realised he was going to be acting beside Tom Holland, the man he'd been completly fanboying and crushing on since he was 12, now He's 16 and cast in a love spell for Tom because he actually got to know him.

Also Tom was intruiged by Y/N's character, his looks, the way he talked, and the way he would sometimes stare at him and forget what he was gonna say, the way he would look at Toms eyes as if his eyes were glued to his.

And I the narrator who will hopefully be forgotten but lets get to what we came here for.

The Romance between Y/N and Tom.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prolouge: May 9th' 2019

I stare at Tom while he acts on set observing his every move from his facial expression to the movement of his hand.

I glance at my phone, it's screen a reflective black, to see Ryan looking at me, knowingly, "What?" I turn around and ask, rehtorically.

"Nothing" He goes back reading through the script.

"Nothing?. Such a useful word, I'm just confused why you haven't started making out with Tom? I thought Spideypool was a thing?" I retort, bleeding with sarcasm cause I wanted to lay my lips all over Tom.

I picked up my phone and walked off cause I knew if I carried on it would really start to gain suspicion.

I stop by the room where every sits and reads the script, and does acts bits of the script as practice.

I enter and take a seat and take a good glance at everyone. "Beyoncé, The woman who some call Queen B, anyways your song Pretty Hurts hits differently, and Partition makes me act like a complete hoe, also I wonder will you ever do a collab with Taylor, and Shakira. Also your song crazy in love really made me feel less miserable. " I finished with my fake but signature smile I'd used in the audition.

Beyoncé just stares at me like she'd seen a ghost.

"Also, have you seen, The Bring The Beat in vine?" I say smirking.

"Of course I have, I ain't 50" She responds sassily, slightly smiling.

I get up and spare some glances at Margot, Emma, Chris, and Angelia before walking off.

I stop by Bill and Taylor talking and laughing, I quietly walk into the room unnoticed, I take a look at their faces and see that Taylor's fsce is red, while Bill's Pupils are diallated.

There either drunk or she luaghed so hard that her face turned red, or both or something I'd rather not consider.

"Hi" I greet them both. "Hi" Taylor responds after her laughter subsised.

"I just wanted to say Hi to eveyone to get my off things" Tom more specifically, but man he looked cute in that scene.

"I've seen your audition and it reminds me of Pennywise and that luaghter-crying was serious" Bill compliments, I feel my cheeks ever so slightly redden at that.

"Thanks for the compliment it is the first compliment I've gotten in 3 years, and don't go crazy over the luaghter crying its easy enough if you have something negative or something that hurts your emotions to cry about and I just perfected my fake luagh and luaghed over it" I end the explanation with a smile, while I look Bill in the eye's with the look ' Anything else?!?'.

"Hi, Taylor and don't ask me favoraite song or album cause there are way too many to chose from, and are those 70mm driver headphones?" I say sweeting my tone to a younger more playfull one.

"Yeah, you can try them if you want,"She responds, taking them off her neck, placing them down on the desk.

I pick them up and put them on, and look at the computer there connected too wich, screen glares because of the ceiling lights in the room, I play something that hopefully wouldn't light a fire.

"They're more comfortable than I thought they'd be and the sound quality is incredible do you use these everyday?" I compliment as I the smooth black headphones off, as they look at me like I'm a kid at fufair.

"I'm 15, not five, and I can't wait to watch IT Chapter 2, It was bloody terrifying" I get up and walk off out of the room and goback to set where hopefully memorising a 56 page long script was useful.