24

Y/N

I slowly walk upstairs and into my room. I flop onto my bed and drag over my earbuds. Time to drown out everything once again.

Tom

Walking-. No jogging over to my house I enter.

"Harry! Paddy!" I call them jogging upstairs and into my room. They both walk in confused and Paddy looking guilty.

I start to speak but cut myself and get behind them and shut the door, so no one hears. I walk back in front of them and breath in and out.

I sternly look them once in their eyes. "What The Fuck was that for?!" I say trying to control my volume. They look at me confused and dumbfounded.

"For Fuck Sakes you two with Y/N," I remind them and they recall the events that just happened.

"Why are you so pent up about it?" Harry asks and I look at him like he's the stupidest person here.

"SomeOne... Hit him with a golfball and you two flirting with him. Why?" I shoot at them looking at specifically at Harry.

"Sorry,"

"But he played into it," Paddy adds onto Harry in a pleading manner. I look at him squinting in anger. Ah they did?

"First of all. Let's deal with the least bitter matter. Harry, why did you hit with him a golfball?" I seeth out with venom, looking at Harry.

"It was on accident he was zoned out and didn't hear me when I shouted at him," He reasons looking at me.

"Look, I'm sorry,"

"Let's hope you can show you are because seriously a golfball how petty are you?" I state, placing my feet down to make sure they hear.

"Why are you so overprotective over him anyways?" Paddy asks in prying. I stand there not knowing whether to tell or keep it a secret. I look up at them unsure.

"We... We worked it out that you two had something," Harry says slowly looking me in the eyes.

"But why Tom?" Paddy asks. Is he really asking me why? I mean he doesn't know Y/N.

"Sorry about lashing at on you guys. But please keep it a secret at least until he's eighteen," I plead adding the last bit.

"We won't. But you need to from Sam, Mom, Dad, they don't know," Harry says reliving me that no one else knows.

"Okay but please. And yes he's coming with Me to shoot uncharted," I say pleading but firmly adding the last bit walking out my room giving them one last look.

I exit and run back to my house. I hope Y/N's still there.

I walk in so I don't interrupt if he's doing anything. I look in the living room the kitchen the room where he normally sits staring out the window.

He's upstairs, isn't he?

I walk upstairs and see my fucking sexy boyfriend sitting there, his earbuds in. He looks so good, he makes me wanna touch myself.

He wants me To Love Him. I love him so I'll make him feel like the only boy in the world.

Y/N

I hope Tom comes back, I feel so fucking stressed and lost.

Why the fuck am I so scared to confess? I internally scream slapping myself.

I notice the bed change in shape the weight shift to the end of the bed. I see Tom crawling up to me.

He sits next to me and pulls out his own pair of earbuds. Why the fuck not we both listen to the same track in complete sync.

I allow him to connect and I pause it so it doesn't attack his ears.

He sits next to me as I move up down so I can rest my head.

I lower the volume and skip to the next song. Countdown.

Tom picks my head up and starts running his fingers through my hair.

I look ut at him, I see a large smile making him glow. He looks so happy right now.

I listen to the song he moves down still holding my head now he can sleep.

I look at him in his eyes. His meet mine at 'Ooh ooh ooh ooh
Damn I think I love that boy'.

I quickly move my eyes away from his, shamelessly blushing at the moment.
I do love him. And I hope he does.

Tom

Did he just?

Awwwwww, he's so fucking cute, he looked at me when Beyoncé said "Damn I think I love that boy" ahahahaahaa.

Why am I screaming in my head!?

I see him wave a tired hand around his phone, oh he probably wants to go to sleep cause it's been a long fucking day.

I use facial recognition and reduce the volume all the way down for his earbuds. I carry on listening and he puts an arm around me.

Y/N tries pulling me closer to sleep, I turn my volume down but still listening and put his phone down and pull him closer.

I feel sleepy and tired. I yawn holding him running my fingers through his hair.

Damn I think I love this boy.