7

Hey, could you guys please comment it'd be nice talking to people. Please.
Ignore inconsistent updates I'm back at the bitch called school. Anyways see ya.

Hope you have a great time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two Days Later

I see Tom lying on his stomach, chin resting on my pillow, in my bed in deep concentration reading something on his phone.

"Whatcha doing Tom," I say surprising him, he clicks his phone off, turning and getting upright to face me. He looks at me with a smile trying to look innocent.

"Nothing," Tom says quickly and optimistically, trying to be innocent.

"What were you reading or looking at Tom?" I ask suspiciously, looking over him to his phone.

"Nothing, Y/N," He answers, insisting that he was looking at nothing.

"Okay," I say taking defeat.

"What do you wanna do?" Tom asks getting off my bed, looking out the window.

"I don't know. Lady Gaga's releasing an album in like 2 months," I say stating a fact out of nowhere.

"Well, that's nice but how are we gonna deal with the boredom now?" Tom says getting close to me.

I look Tom in his eyes, fighting the desire to smash my lips into his solving our boredom for life.

I shake my head, shaking the thoughts away, looking away going out the room," I mean we could go live out of boredom?" I suggest as Tom looks at who would go live.

"Who?"

"You," I respond with a Bitch, Please Tone.

I run up to him taking his phone, running off with it.

"Y/N!" Tom shouts while I run around with his phone making him chase me.

I see the table and slow down I see the garden and rush into the green-grassed garden, to stop running.

He catches up to me, tackles me making me fall and let go of his phone. He catches it, putting it onto the ground and starts to tickle me mercilessly.

I start to laugh as Tom starts to laugh as well on top of me as I begin to squirm.

"ToM, TOm," I laugh out trying to ask him to stop.

I start to choke and cough as Tom suddenly stops, "Oh my god, Are you okay?" Tom says while I catch my breath, I nod.

I start to normally breathe, while I take in the position we're in.

Tom straddling me, with his butt on my crotch, he looks down at me at my eyes, I begin to feel myself stiffen slightly.

Tom catches onto it getting up off of me, dusting off the grass off him," We should get back inside, I'll start the live I guess," He awkwardly says, as I nod to agree.

He walks inside leaving me alone to deal with my stiff issue. I tuck it between the elastic of my underwear and wait for it to go down.

I get up, brushing off the grass off of me.

Walking back in Tom looks at me with slightly pink cheeks, hiding them. He's fucking adorable like that.

"Y/N," Tom says with some blush, "Yes?" I smile, looking at Tom's pink cheeks glancing at his phone wondering how the chat is.

Tom

I look at Y/N's pretty face with some blush from the moment a few minutes before.

The chat spams me with who are you looking at.

I flip the Camera, "This. Is who I am stuck with," I plainly say smiling at his cute awkwardness.

JakeGyenalhall: Who's this mystery boy