22

"Come on Y/N,"

"What?" I ask groggily looking for Tom.

"I'm right here," Tom says then mischievously throwing a pillow at me. I shoot up in bed and look at him with my head tilted.

"What was that for?"

"I don't know. For fun," He says smiling getting onto the bed and on top of me, looking like we're in missionary.

"Tom..." I say flirtatiously getting his attention as he makes the sexiest eyes I've seen. He raises his brows looks at me through the dimly light room smirking like a Fuckboy.

Fuck. I want him to Fuck me like a Fuckboy.

You just woke up you're gonna be sore for the whole day.

"Tom, I just woke up," I say irritated, pushing him off of me as I get off the bed recalling we stayed at his parent's house which woulda made it even more awkward for him to tear that cherry out.

"Come on, we're going golfing," Tom says taking out some clothes, and throwing clothes at me. I furrow my eyes brows in deep thought.

"I picked them up while you slept in," Tom says kindly.

Oh, shit Harry worked out that we were more then friends. Fuck.

"Hey, What's wrong?" Tom kindly asks lifting my drooping head to meet my eyes.

"Nothing just, Golfing? I have no idea how to," I say right there and then to cover up the fears.

"So that's all just about golfing?" Tom says suspiciously, poking at the thought.

"I'm gonna go get ready," I state firmly, taking his hand off my chin. I exit the room and start to walk to the bathroom.

My jaw drops ever so slightly seeing Harry and Paddy both exit at the same time. Fuck they look so good. Can't I just get sandwiched between them and Tom?

YOU'RE WITH TOM NOW. But what about a Four-.

"Hey, Y/N You going to get ready?" Harry asks me the obvious taking me out the raunchy thoughts.

"Y-Yeah," I gasp out trying to get my head together. Be professional.

Fuck me.

I walk away from them and get into the bathroom. I lean onto the sink, trying it on I breathe out and in to calm myself.

Tom Holland asked me to be his boyfriend, I said YES. I'M HIS BOYFRIEND. I say in my head squealing.

Harry

I think he's with Tom. But he's 16.

I look to Paddy who looks at me with question and conformation.

I nod my head slowly in confomation.

Let's see how he is. Or simply play some 'games with him'.

Timeskip
Y/N

I walk with Tom to the Field? I don't know what you call a place your golf is.

"I can't golf. Like? What?" I say to Tom who looks at me with scepticism.

"You can. You just don't know how too," He says inspiringly.

I continue walking and Harry walks to my side, wearing a pair of black shorts, a Maroon t-shirt, with his hair let out in tight wild curls. Suddenly Harry rubs his arm against me with his fingers brazing mine.

I pull back and knock into Tom who bumps into Paddy.

"Sorry, Sorry," I quickly apologise, helping Tom up and looking for Harry who looks at me like he knows everything.