16

29th May 2020

I search up Chromatica and see the Album. I save it and start playing it.

Finally, another Album from Lady Gaga

The intro is so cinematic, Alice plays then I get interrupted a message from Angelia Jolie.

Why would she text me?

                                                             Angelia

Angelia: How are you?

Y/N: I'm okay you?

Angelia: Same

Y/N: Why do you wanna talk to me?

Angelia: Can't I How's Tom

Y/N: You can and can't you directly ask Tom?

Angelia: Why ask him when I could ask you

Y/N:?

Angelia: ARE YOU 2 TOGETHER?

Y/N: You need to calm down and unfortunately no.

Angelia: oh thank god, you're not even 17

Y/N: Thanks for reminding me.
Y/N: Now I'm sad leave me alone to listen to Lady Gaga's new Album.

Angelia: Sorry, Bye

Y/N: Hopefully that doesn't mean forever.

Stupid Love plays.

I walk out of my room slipping my phone into my pocket.

I see Tom in the corridor walking around on a call with someone, is he okay?

I can tell he's talking to someone important, he turns around and his eyes brighten when he sees me.

He smiles, waving his hands around to tell me he wants to tell me something.
I hover my hands over my ears, showing him my earbuds, saying that I can't hear him.

Tom nods taking the fact and walks off into his room. I walk into mine, I think that was on purpose to get my attention.

I take out my phone checking the notifications, Okay a few more but-.

                                                             Angelia

Angelia: No it wasn't

Y/N: Okay, Thanks

I put my phone to listen to the rest of the Album.

Timeskip

The final song in the Album plays, Babylon.

A song about Ancient sex. She's really made an Album about her crazy Mind.

I don't even have words for this anymore.

I sit up straight and Tom walks into my room, then sits down in front of me, runs a hand down my hand and his other up my right arm.

I try to fight the temptation by backing up further onto the bed.

I give up as I feel his warm breath on my waist, he continues moving his hand over me and onto my chest. He catches me unguarded and brushes his hand onto my nipple, teasing it through the cloth.

I run my hand over him, feeling the veins of wanting it to grip my member hard, jerking me off mercilessly.

It makes his hand twitch and I pull back after I hear him release half a moan.

I back up to the edge of the bed.

I turn my head away and quickly take my hand and place a finger on lips pushing him away.

He pulls away sadly," Sorry, Sorry," Tom quickly apologises walking away as fast as he could.

I hear my door close and process what happened.

I pull out my earbuds throwing my phone onto the bed.

That might have been the only time he comes onto me.
I feel sadness strike through me, my eyes blur.

Did I Just Reject Tom?