Prolouge Pt2

Tom

September 27th 2019

I look at Y/N, On Set he let's out a fake tear, then everyone else on set looks confused and guilty.

He begins to laugh a dry, heartless laugh and tears begin to drop faster and faster.

So they were being serious about him, I really wanna know how he does that, I wonder what he really is like, I wonder what he looks like without the glasses and-.

"Is that all you wonder about him, all your doing is stopping yourself about wondering what his chest a dick are like then you finish the whole anatomy of teen" Bill says reading my mind and interupting my thoughts.

I cringe and bite my lip. Though what do they look like.

On set

Y/N

I look down and let out a fake tear, as everyone looks confused and guilty.

I let a few more tears out then, start laughing my fake, dry, heartless laugh, and let the floodgates open.

"You guys are so easy to trick" As I continue the act, "And are the cruelest people I have seen" I say as stop the laugh and tears into a stone cold expression.

Off set

Tom

I honestly wonder how he does that, I'm supposed to be be acting a character that helps him, I wonder if its that kind of help.

Did I just think that, he's sixteen, I'm twenty-three. Is a 16 year old driving me insane about them only knowing them for a few months, and that adorable reaction when he saw and I went up to talk to him.

Flashback

I bump into someone in the hall way, I look up and see Y/N's mesmerising eyes, and his face turn a light shade of pink.

"Sorry for that," I apologise offering a hand to help him up, he hesitantly takes my hand and gets up.

I stare into his eyes, still holding his hand.

I snap out of the trance,"Hi, you must be Y/N" I introduce myself.

"Hi, you're Tom," He replies, starry-eyed,"Yeah, and you're Y/N". He tenses, putting on confidence.

"Yeah, Erh, Pancakes, CHoclate Pancakes," Y/N suddenly shouts, his cheeks lipstick red, running off.

End of Flashback

I followed him and saw him literally making pancakes, those where the best pancakes I'd ever had in a while.

Y/N looks towards me in the eye's as he walks off set. He always does that, apparently he stares at while I'm on set like his eyes are glued to mine, and doesn't blink like someone looking at a Weeping Angel.

He walks up to me,"It's time for you to shine," He say enthusiastically. He really needs to realise he's the shining one with a performance like that.
Maybe he's that good at performing... others things.

He really is driving me crazy.

Y/N

January 9th 2020

I sit down with everyone else, except I'm eating a crosaint, while we just wait for someone to start talking.

"When is this Movie gonna release" I attempt at sparking a conversation, "Around May, June" Judi replies.

"Finally Queen Victoria replies to me" I think to myself.

"Did you just say that?"

"Say what?" I turn towards Bill. "You know there's this weird thing people did when IT released, Just think of the clown without the makeup. But they were all like 'Oh Shit he's Hot " I add looking at everyone, while taking another bite out of my crosaint.

"Tell me are you gay or something else?" Angelia asks, "Something else," I respond denying the gayness in me.

"Tell me where are your Parents?" Chris asks softly, looking straight at me.

"I just didn't want them to see me before the final cut"

"Though wouldn't you need your Parents support and-"

"No, They'd only see my failures not my successes and no They were shits until I had a sanity breakdown and become a non pushover." I cut Chris off completing his point.

"You are incredible at acting I mean you can start laughing, crying and then hold a stone cold, dead, expression without breaking" Margot says trying to lighten up the atmosphere.

"I honestly feel attacked, like everyone is talking about me" I say rubbing my temple while finishing my crosaint. "Also why are the only people I want emotional support from, dead silent." I add.

"And who's that?" Beyoncé asks looking at me.

"Well, Number one, Tom. Number two, Bill, and Ryan, you. And the only other musician here," I finish the long sentence rolling my eyes.

"I'm sure Tom will do great at supporting you emotionally, I'm pretty sure he could help you in other ways too" Ryan says, suggestively winking at me.
Tom chokes on tea, and looks towards Ryan, as he smirks.

I sink into my chair, putting my hands over my face, covering my red cheeks.
"You should really stop acting tough all the time, I mean that reaction would make anyone fall head over heels for you" Judi compliments.

"I'm sure you want someone else's head somewhere,"

I turn towards Bill, as Tom chokes once again his drink going on his shirt,"I'm gonna go get cleaned up,"Tom says as he walks off.

"What the fuck!" I exclaim as Tom is out hearing distance,"So do you too have a thing?" Ryan asks.

"No and what was that about"

"I was just stating the truth, you both clearly are in love" Bill retaliates.

"I feel so attacked," I groan, face palming. "Then why are you here?"

"I'm here because you guys aren't toxic nor jealous-"

"Jealous over what,"

"I was just gonna say that," I say looking at Taylor and Angelia.

"Jealous over the fact I got your attentions without even having acted in anything else" I answer.

"And toxic?" Taylor adds.

"As in bitchy, OH you thought Toxic as in Britney Spears, nah then" I sarcastically say the last bit as I hear chuckles from some of the others.

"Anyways, I would never class them as that, they look like sluts on drugs" I insult, as Judi, Bill, Angelia, look completely shocked.

"We all know someone who you think looks like a Five-course meal." Chris says winking at me.

"I... I've never had a Five-course meal." I sadly look down.

Tom enters the room enthusiastically, "What did I miss?!"