3

Y/N

I stop at Tom's place and hesitantly lift my hand to knock, I pull my hand back then pull out my phone and tell Tom that I'm here.

I see a shadow run to the door and open it, and Tom graces the entrance, "Hey Tom," I greet waving a small wave.

"You're soaking wet come in, and Hi"

I step in and take my shoes off, and drop my bag onto the floor, and notice Tom intensely looking at my every move.

I feel my cheeks heated the slightest, from the freezing cold I just got out of.

"I am soaking wet" I comprehend as I feel clothes stick to my skin, "And freezing cold" I tense as the cold registers on me.

"Yeah, you must go take a shower and warm up" Tom kindly suggests, smiling his sexy, signature, smile.

"I forgot to bring a towel"

"I have loads, just use one in the towel cupboard, and hopefully you brang a shirt at least," Tom says, it would've been appropriate to say underwear, but I'd walk around inside naked just to turn you on.

"Yes," I quickly say, as my eyes widen at the horny thought, "I'll go take a shower," I say, quickly picking up my bag and running upstairs into the bathroom.

I shut the door, locking it, I release a breath I was holding and walk over to the shower turning it on.

The water begins to stream and I take out a pair of clothes from my waterproof backpack, lying them on the white counter, I look at myself in the mirror.

I really am soaking wet, I really hope Tom likes me and isn't gonna wait till I'm 18, why do I have to be in love with someone older, I rest my elbows on the counter and head in my hands.

I sigh and open the cupboard, he really has a cupboard for towels, I take one out and peel off my wet shirt, and take off my pants.

I take a step in and feel the inviting heat of the shower, and step in. The showerhead pours water over my head and I think about what just happened.

I lean onto the wall and slide down it and process the fact that I have a dying sensation to run away from that place.

Crazy in love is what I am, all I want is for Tom to pent me up against the doorway, kiss me, and bite my neck till I can't move it, then make me his and take me.

Tom

I sigh as I hear the water begin to run, I really need to know if he likes me, all I wanna do to that boy is pent him up against the doorway, and bite his neck till he can't move it, and make him mine, to wake and see first thing in the morning.

He was so embarrassed around my co-actors whenever they'd pull a dirty joke about one of us, but it did make me choke on tea, and they are quite true.

I pick up my phone and go to the group chat with them in it;

                                                           Group

Tom: Does Y/N like me?

Ryan: I'm pretty sure you do too.

Tom: I didn't ask that.

Chris: He likes you a lot.

Beyoncé: You can tell he does.

Taylor: Just the way he looks at you says he's crazy about you.

Tom: Is he in love with me?

Angelia: You know because you like him and he might like you back you could be playing a dangerous game.

Tom: Not if I keep it a secret.
He's only 16

Taylor: Yeah 2 painful years.

Tom: But I mean look at his body, his face, his jaw, those eyes, those lips Injust wanna bite them so badly.

Bill: Wow Tom Holland has a biting kink.

Judi: Yeah he likes you he had a breakdown when you started flirting with some of the others

Tom: DID HE?

Taylor: It matters on what you consider a breakdown.

Ryan: Awww, you care about him so much.

Bill: I ship

Angelia: Why not,

Beyoncé: You best invite us to the wedding.

Tom: Stop it. I Don't even know if he likes me 😞😭😞

Chris: He's Crazy in Love can't you tell it.

Beyoncé: The way he looks at you is like he's drunk from love.

Bill: He wants you bite him like he's a five-course meal.

Taylor: Yeah, he just wants a lover.

Ryan: But in all seriousness
He is crazy about you, he doesn't like you he loves you.
He's Crazy in love.

I look away from my phone and look distressed.

Tom: But I have to wait.

Angelia: If he really does like you back, then keep it a secret for a dangerous relationship with him.
But for a better one waiting will be a better option.

Tom: I don't know.
You all are saying he's crazy in love.
But if I wait and don't make his crush and fantasy a reality, I'll just be left on the side of the road, my crush will be The One That Got Away.

Ryan: Woah, that's deep.

Chris: Just take a leap, if you try and act sexy you'll drive him crazy if he reacts well.
Then you know we were right and you were wrong.

Bill: I'm pretty sure your both in love but too scared to make a leap.

Ryan: Yeah, I saw him staring at you like his eyes were glued to you. That was right next to you off set.

Bill: And you wondered what he looked like without glasses.
Did you ever wonder about the stuff I said?

Tom: Yes, chest and dick.

Beyoncé: You 2 are definitely in love.
Taylor: Okay, TMI you two are definitely in love, I'll be the co-singer at your wedding day.              

Tom: Then who's the main.

Taylor: Beyoncé, I'm sure us 2 collabing would shatter records.

Ryan: Oh, you're already planning.

Tom: STOPZ

I type in full caps, switching my phone screen off, I put it in my pocket, as I hear the shower stop running.