32

Today is the last day I'm in London. Tomorrow I'm off to Germany, Yay. I guess me and Tom are getting so bored.

So quiet. Shit, I hope I haven't jinxed anything.

I sit on Tom's lap, lay onto him I feel his abs through his and my shirt on my back. Damn, how much does he work out? How does he keep them?

I take his arm and pull it wrapping it around me, he pulls it tighter around me, warming me. I put my head down my ear on his chest. I sigh from boredom yet feeling that I could use this moment for anything and everything.

I turn around and look at his ever perfect face, "Everything about you is perfect isn't it?" I ask lifting his hand up, rubbing our fingers together then interlacing them and holding it.

"Well not really," Tom says in deep thought, rubbing his thumb in circles on my hand.

"Really? Just look at it. It kinda is, everything you're family, friends, job. But lemme tell you that your boyfriend isn't... But at least I have a perfect other half," Kissing his hand I think about the things I wanna do with him.

"You sound so lost and sad, I'll be there I will always you have so much time,"

"Not really-"

"You do. C'mon what the dreams of my Lover?" Tom always knows how to make a boring a sad situation into a good one, doesn't he?

A large smile creeps onto my face, "It'll sound stupid for the amount-"

"I still wanna hear it and trust me. I'll see it all happen,"

"Okay, Well, I'm already becoming an actor, so add on director, writer, producer, Song Writer, singer, Dj, maybe that's the end of the list," I end the list with eyes of awe, Tom smiles with awe and surprise.

"Okay, that's a lot more then I thought,"

"Yeah, I'll always surprise you," This moment went from boring to one of the best.

"Tom, What do you think will happen after we go to Germany, after that there's so much, will we be together?" I add on asking what happens after.

"What happens after? We got time, I guess I'll continue to drag you around... Unless you got another movie to do?" Tom wonders slightly sadly.

"Tom. I ain't got one till mid next year. And don't be sad, it just means I'll be able to spoil you as much as I want. It's after the premiere of Broken, That title is so bad," I cheer him up, throwing shade on the title of my debut movie.
But seriously all Ethan could think of was Broken and the producers said yes.

Bitch what the fuck?

"Yeah, it does have a bad title. Hopefully, the trailer will outshine the title,"

"Yeah. What else?"

"Nothing else, To Be Honest," Tom concludes yawning.

"Let's skip to tomorrow, call it a day now," I suggest yawning as well, Tom nods agreeing to the option.

Tom gets up and does the curtain and sits back into the bed. He wraps an arm around me and pulls me closer, I snuggle into him and feel content in the moment.

"Night, Tom... I love you, Tom,"

"I love you, Y/N,"

-----------------------------------------Not The End---------------------------------------------------------