21

Y/N

"Hey~ Tom~" I whisper into his ear, trying to wake him up. Stradling him while he sleeps. Lying on his back so I look like I'm riding him.

Riding him. I bite my lip imaging that. Riding him would be fucking hot.

STOP. He isn't even awake yet.

"Hey," I whisper louder, finally getting his attention. He grumbles awake, opening his eyes up a small bit.

"Tom~. It's your birthday," I whisper trying to be endearing.

Tom opens hid up completely and finally looks at me completely, he smiles warmly and looking at me with genuine happiness.

"It's your Birthday!" I whisper-shout trying to stay quiet. His smiles grows larger and I realise his morning wood because of me sitting on top of him.

"C'mon Tom, let's get ready birthday boy," I whisper, looking at his eyes glow and shimmer in the light, I still get lost in that chocolatey paradise.

Tom nods, looking towards our position and I awkwardly get off him feeling his rock hard-on rub my butt and member. I blush as I feel that and walk to the door.

I stand there looking at the door so I don't see anything till the big moment.

"I'll get changed and use the bathroom first then you can," I walk out and rush to my room, pulling out clothes. I get into the shower.

Timeskip

I look into the mirror and study my reflection. My face looks rounder have I gained weight.

My cheeks look so much bigger. 

I look-.

"Hey Y/N?" Tom asks sincerely, walking over to me putting a hand on my shoulder, snapping me out of the negative trance I'm in.

"Ye-Yes Tom?" I answer back in a fit of fearful heavy breaths, turning to Tom looking at him while he looks at me with pity.

The one thing I didn't want.

"Do you-"

"No, What do You want to do today?" I ask emphasising you walking the hand on me off, exiting the room. Tom hastily follows me down and stops and thinks.

"I wanna just spend it with you and maybe..." Tom trails off after saying that made me smile.

"What else I mean it is your 20- 24 birthday after all?" I ask once again choking on 24. Tom looks at my face with concern but shakes it off.

"I want you to meet my family."

"What?- I mean okay," I say quietly finishing after redoing my mistake.

"I mean we're not much but still I want you to meet my family," Tom encourages hopefully looking at me like a child.

"Okay," I say then Tom rushes to get his shoes and mine giving them to me.

"C'mon it's only across the street," He says quickly pacing up my lace tying.

Tom drags me out after just doing my laces and runs over to his family's house holding my hand.

"What!" I shout stopping him at the door. He stops and looks at me like he knows what's coming.

"They'll love you, You're Y/N," Tom comforts in awe and happiness. I look at him like Bitch.

"My movie hasn't even released how do you know they'll love me?" I say burgundy.

"They will trust me."

"Okay, I trust you," I say calming down.

Tom unlocks the door with his keys and walks in dragging me in. Holding my hand.

We walk into a room where everyone but Paddy sits. They all look at me at once like I' prey.

"Hey, This Y/N, I co-star with him in his Brocken. Yes, the one with the bad name. With a whole other list of A-Listers," Tom introduces me neutrally.

"Hi," I say quietly, waving a small wave to everyone.

"Hi, I'm his Mum, but you can me Nicki," Tom Hollands Mum, Nicki Holland, casually lifts her attention from her book to greet me, lifting her hand up for me to shake it.

"Hi, I'm Y/N but you already know that," I say accepting the handshake. She lets go and goes back to her book nudging Sam to greet me.

Instead, Domonic, puts out his hand as well, "I'm his Dad, Domonic, you can call me Dom,"

I shake his hand and just have nothing to say other than shoot a mean glare at Tom who waves his hands up in defence saying he's innocent.

Sam chuckles and Harry takes a photographers look at me which makes me stand there like a deer in headlights.

"I'm Sam and Paddy's upstairs," Sam greets taking me out of the trance.

"Why is all the attention on me when Tommy here is the birthday boy," I say attempting to divert the awkward attention elsewhere.

Suddenly, Harry stands up and hugs me tightly.

"This is nice," I say exactly like Peter Parker.

"Just you seem really huggable... And I'm sure Tom likes that fact in you," Harry whispers the last part into my ear realising he caught on.

"C'mon guys let get partying!" Tom shouts happily taking all attention off of me. Harry pulls away from hugging me and walks to Tom.

Timeskip

Tom takes me into his room and the scent for him attacks my nose again and I  sniff it in like cocaine.

"This is where I slept for a very long time," He says nostalgicly, reminiscing memories.

I sit with him and he looks at me cautiously thinking of something.

"I wanna ask you this and I don't know how but,

Will, You Be My Boyfriend?"

"YES! YES!," I cover my mouth quickly after shouting hearing myself shout that.

I look into his eyes lovingly, "Yes. Yes, I will."