14

Tom

My eyes slowly opening to a sight I thought I'd never see.

A Quietly and peacefully sleeping Y/N holding me.

His head close to my face looking at me with his arms wrapped around my chest like I'm a Teddy bear.

A soft smile spreads on my face taking in the adorable sight.

I look at my right arm that's holding his left arm close to me while he sleeps like a baby. I slowly lift my arm up trying not to disturb him.

I manage to do it without waking him, my hand drifts towards his head while my fingers drift into his hair. Starting to run my fingers through his hair I feel his soft, H/C, locks making them slowly move to the motions of my fingers.

I continue to subtly play with his hair, but I catch some sort of feeling against my leg.

I stop playing with his hair as I register the feeling realising it's probably his morning wood.

Also, I realise mine is very present, looking at the duvet.

He has a morning wood which means he might wake up soon.

My heart speeds up. He's probably gonna freak realising I'm hard, but I won't go down cause his shirts lifted and rubbing against my arm.

It feels so soft and smooth though.

He's asleep Tom, you can't do shit to him. And stop it, Tom, you're only making yourself harder.

Plus he's sixteen you need consent then it won't be as fun cause he won't want me to hold his arms down while I attack his neck, his moaning-.

No, I really wanna. I guess I'll just deal with the problem-.
But I wanna keep cuddling him.

Which one is safer him waking up to me with a massive hard-on or me going to the bathroom and dealing with my fun issue with the shower on.

I sigh taking option two.

Taking my hand out of his hair placing it to my side helping my self up. I slowly start to slide out of his other arm without waking him up.

I successfully manage to and walk out of my room into the bathroom.

I lock the door and start the shower to drown out any noise.

Slowly taking off my shirt and pants I begin to run my hands over my self feeling up abs, neck, braising my sensitive nipples sending small bits of pleasure through.

I moan out a quiet breath running a hand over my member starting to really imagine things as the other goes over my butt, squeezing.

I imagine Y/N doing things to me I've never done,

"Y/N"

38 Minutes Later

Y/N

Slowly widening my eyes, waking up. I see my bed and instantly see my morning wood I sigh.

This isn't my bed it's Tom's, I realise taking in the pleasant odour.

Wait didn't I go to his bed and sleep with him Platonically.
Oh yeah, Platonically.

Where's Tom-. I think hearing the shower stop.