30

"Y/N~"

Tom whispers into my ear stuffing his head in my neck, nibbling on my earlobe, getting all my attention.

"Y-Yes Tom?" Tom moves his hand gently down my chest and his other up my leg. I look at this suspiciously and realise what's gonna happen.

"Y/N~ You didn't look so comfortable, last night and as if you didn't feel the best~ I want to make it up to you," Tom moans into my ear, whispering, as he moved his hand over my chest and his other around my semi-hard cock.

"L-Last night was great it was my first T-time," I stutter out, feeling Tom's firm grip through my pants.

Tom moves his hand up to my face with his fingers grazing over my nipples.
He runs a finger up my neck and over the hickey he left and onto my chin.

Tom moves my head towards him to meet my eyes, he leans over to my ear, "But please, Y/N~ I wanna make it up to you~" Tom's dirty talk and desperation turns me on even more making me throb under his hand.

The brown-eyed boy smiles from the excitement I implicitly express.

Hands slip under and into my shirt running and rubbing it over my chest, teases my nipples with his thumbs. Tom's firm grip starts to move up and down alongside, my now rock-hard dick.

The brunette undoes the drawstrings of my sweatpants and slowly starts to enter my pants, lessening the clothing between my dick and his hand.

I feel one of his hands stop and his other, under my pants, starts rubbing me tighter and firmer.

"Seems like you're already starting to get wet for me~" Tom chuckles out with a sexy smile. He slowly moves his head towards mine, placing his smile ridden lips on mine with some tongue.

Tom kisses me deeply, only searching the front of my mouth. I feel his posture become more relaxed.

Tom slides down the sofa and onto his knees. Tom pulls up his shirt revealing his toned abs and sexily putting it behind his neck.

He fixes his hair then licks his lips and slips his fingers under the waist of my pants, and starts shuffling them down.

Tom pulls my pants all the way down and sees my dick and I see the wet spot from pre-cum. Tom smiles and looks at me with loving eyes.

"You're so excited, and I bet it tastes amazing," Tom talks dirty, pulling my underwear down slowly then lets my dick flip out.

Tom places his tongue in my balls and starts licking them covering them in his spit. He sucking on my balls and place my hand on his head and in his hair stopping him.

Tom stops and takes my hand off his head, "C'mon Babe, just let me make You feel good~"

"Yeah~" I moan out listening to him and letting him take control.

Tom licks up my shaft and lubes it up, he reaches the tip and stops.
He takes my tip in and bobs his head a few times.

Moaning, I feel his hot, wet mouth completely take my length in. I breathe heavily feeling my hips move up trying to get more motion but he places his hands on my hips.

Tom moves back up my cock, and down. Tom moans sending vibrations down my dick sending me to almost a climax.

"Tommy~"I sharply moan out, letting Tom do all the work. He starts rubbing his free hands down my legs feeling them up.

"G-go Faster P-Please~"I stutter and moan out from the insane amount of pleasure from just sitting there. Tom obeys and starts swirling his tongue around my dick as well.

"Tom, you got me so close, P-Please don't stop~" I huskily moan begging Tom to keep going.

He moans and keeps going meeting my eye, his eyes send to the limit.

My shortness of breath speeds up and heightens, "Tom~" I hitch out from my chest twitching forward from the shocks of pleasure.

Tom eats all my cum up and finishes, taking his mouth off my dick.

Tom meets my eye's," How do you feel now?" Tom innocently asks, looking hopingly up at me.

"Fucking amazing,"