25

Y/N

My eyes open to Tom playing with my hair and something stuck in my ears.

I shuffle my head around looking for what's in my ears. Tom notices this and takes the things out and shows them to me.

I fell I sleep with my earbuds in. Great.

"Morning, babe," Tom says saying I was awake. I turn my head around and see Tom cutely smiling and admiring me.

"Morning, Tom," I normally greet, looking at him. I'm in his arms, this feels amazing. So gentle yet so loving. I sigh out of content like I was just gripped by him. I feel a warm feeling rattle through me.

So this is what being loved feels like. I smile looking happily up at him, he really must like me.
But I did implicitly confess to him.

But it is so true. Damn, I love this boy.

"So Y/N what do you wanna do today?" Tom kindly asks slowly and calming moving his hand up and down my back. I snuggle into his chest, smiling gleefully.

"What do you think?"

"I don't know. We could do whatever," Tom happily replies holding me. I feel so... I feel like I'm on cloud nine. If it's really anything. No, not now.

"I don't know, why don't we just get ready for whatever?" I say he nods loosening his arms up letting me out.

Tom

I let go of Y/N and he picks up some clothes and rushes off.

Is this what it feels to love him? I sigh like he's touching me up, this feeling is fucking incredible. This is so loving. Is this love?

I mean he fucking adorably, inadvertently confessed to me. Damn I think I love this boy.

It isn't think. It's Damn I love this boy.

I hear the shower start.

I'm gonna make him feel as good I do. I'm gonna make him feel like he's Walking On Air.

Timeskip
Y/N

I sit on Tom's bed and pull out my phone and tap into Instagram. I haven't posted in ages.

I go into Dm's and see Harry in mine.

                                                     HarryHolland
                                                 (HarryHolland64)

Harry: Hey, Y/N
I'm sorry about what happened while we were golfing
and sorry about flirting.

Y/N: It's fine Harry and the flirting
Well, I'm with someone.

Harry: Oh I worked that out.

Y/N: Yeah can you not talk about it here.

Harry: Sure
But you okay with the thing that happened while Golfing?

Y/N: Yeah
I was zoned out and it was a shit day anyways.

Harry: Hehe
Yeah, I guess it was
Even Tom was in a bad mood.

Y/N: Yeah.

Harry: Y/N

Y/N: Yes?

Harry: You're not that bad.

Y/N: What did you think I was like?

Harry: Idk
Just felt weird and as if something was off when
Tom was hanging out with you and quarantine.

Y/N: Oh we just got stuck together

Harry: Okay
Well see you soon

Y/N: Yeah
See you too

I put my phone and see Tom enter, fully clothed and smiling with damp hair.

"What do you wanna do now?" Tom asks looking at me like I'm the brightest thing in the room.

"Whatever you wanna do,"