10

One Week Later

"Hey, Y/N,"

"Yeah, Tom?" I say back as he starts putting a cap and pick up a mask.

"I'm gonna go out, want anything?" Tom asks stopping to look at me.

"I don't know. Are you doing anyone else's shopping?" I inquire, meeting his eyes.

"Well, Mom and Dad of course."

"Ah, then I don't just stuff you think I could use to like cook and bake cause I'm bored," I say clueless of what to ask for.

"Okay..." Tom says slowly.

"I'll be back in like a few hours or something," He adds walking out quickly.

"See ya!" I shout as he leaves, shutting the door, leaving me all alone in the house.

What should I do?

I get up and go to my room recalling the events of the past week.

He's been so desperate, yet so scared, it hurts why can't I get him to love me, ueghhhh.

I pick up my earbuds, I walk out of it I stop to look at Tom's room.

I mean he hasn't been gone for a hour he just left, so I guess it's safe to snoop about a bit-.

Stop it. Stop it. That's invading his privacy. But It'S so tempting to take a peek.

"Fuck it," I conclude after the argument in my head.

I open the already ajar door, wide and look in it. Taking in the sight of the cleanly kept room a strong soft yet masculine odour floats into my nose. Breathing it in, I breath out in content.

"If this is what Tom's room smells like. I wonder What his body smells like," I say smiling at the thought of my head lying on his chest while he plays with my hair.

"I need to stop talking to myself, I'm baiting my self out," I say to myself facepalming.

I walk towards his bed, I stop at the cleanly kept bed, I wonder how he keeps this so neat?

I go on my knees and sniff the sheets, breathing in I smell the heavenly scent, I am so weird but I mean, It smells so good.

He smells so good.

I lift my head away from it to not ruin his sheets and look over to his bedside drawer.

I wonder what's in there. You're really gonna be in for yourself if he finds out, but the secrets what could I find.

I open the last draw and see nothing other than, an iPhone box, so he keeps them I mean yeah he does break them constantly.

Closing it. I go up to the middle one, I open it to reveal paper, and paperwork lots of it.

Oh god, I'm not going through that then putting them back in the right exact spaces.

Closing that one. I go to the top drawer, I slowly put my hand around the nob. I pull it open and open my eyes to see.

A pack of Condoms, oooooo, Ultra-thin, so does that mean when Tom gives it to me-.

Ah, In two years that is.

I sigh and close the top drawer, and get off of my knees.

I walk out the room putting the door like it was before I went in and slip my earbuds in, turning on my favourite album; Teenage Dream.

Teenage Dream starts playing;

You think I'm pretty
Without any make-up on

The line causes a