Chapter Two

So far I made it through the day managing to avoid Yuki. There is no way in hell I can go through with telling him he's not my soulmate. I don't understand why my soulmate isn't Yuki I mean we belong together why did I get someone's name I don't even know. It's all I could think about all day. When I heard the final bell ring for school to be over I quickly left the school. I feel bad but I can't face him right now. I needed to figure this out. Maybe I can cover it up with foundation and write Yuki's name. 

I walked into a local music store and walked over to where the records are. I looked through the records. Music always managed to keep my mind off things, it was my getaway. I grabbed a record of Blink 182 and walked towards the cash register. I looked around for a worker since nobody was at the register. I rang the bell on the counter and fidgeted with my nails. "Sorry there was a spill in the back," A guy said walking to register. "No problem," Mummbled and took out my wallet. I looked up making eye contact with the blue eyes of a slightly taller male with black messy hair. "$14.34," the guy said looking down at the register. I handed him my debit card. I looked down at his name tag. 

Oh my fucking god.

it's him... Uenoyama...