Chapter Three

It's him...

I read his name tag over and over again.

"Sir," I heard making me snap out of my thoughts. I blinked and looked at him as he handed the card to me. I took the card and put it back in my wallet back in my pocket. "Have a nice day," he said as I took the record. I turned around and quickly walked out. It was him. My so-called soulmate. He looked to be my age too. What am I gonna do?

"Sato!" I heard. I looked as Yuki ran up to me. "Jeez there you are, have you been avoiding me?" he asked. "What? N-no" I said. Dang, I stuttered. "It's your birthday come on let's go get ice cream and I have a surprise for you," he said grabbing my hand and pulled me behind him as he ran to the ice cream parlor. I spaced out as I ate my ice cream. I was dating Yuki how the hell is my soulmate the music store boy. "Hey Sato come on or we will be late," Yuki said as I snapped out of my thoughts. "Where is this surprise anyways?" I asked as we walked. "Here we are!" he said we arrived at a building. "A building wow," I said. Yuki laughed and we walked in. There were a lot of people in there. "We are watching bands?" I asked. "Yeah just wait till you hear this one band they are called the Seasons, their guitarist is really popular and good," Yuki said. He went and grabbed up coke as I stood looking around. We stood and watched the bands. "And now welcome... The Seasons!" the guy said as the crowd yelled. The curtains opened as three guys started playing. I immediately looked over at one of the guitarists. 

Uenoyama...