Chapter Fourteen

Today was it...

Graduation...

The end of a chapter of my story.

I stood in my apartment in front of my mirror looking at me in the cap and gown. I wore a red nice shirt tucked into my pants. I felt weird wearing formalish stuff. I looked at the clock. Crap I'm going to be late for my own graduation. I pet my dog and headed out to the high school. 

I felt my anxiety go up seeing all the students and teachers and parents. I looked around looking for Uenoyama. "Sato!" Itaya yelled running up. "Hey," I spoke as he ran up. "Ueki and Uenoyama got stopped by a teacher their around here somewhere.," Itaya said. I nodded giving him a small smile. I stood listening to Itaya talk about how excited he was to graduate. I felt my whole world stop around me seeing Uenoyama walking our way. I've never seen him anything other than a baggy t-shirt and jeans. The cap and gown only making his body look so attractive. My heart was going to explode.

 "Sato," Itaya said nudging me snapping me out of my thoughts. "Hey," Uenoyama said as him and Ueki walked up. I smiled at him. "What did Ms. Kirishima need?" Itaya asked. "Just to say don't spend the rest of our lives being idiots," Ueki said. "Let's go say Hi to my mom Ueki," Itaya said running off pulling Ueki with him. "You look nice," Uenoyama said smiling at me. "You look better. I never really see you not in a baggy shirt," I responded rather quickly. "Well my mom said I had to dress nice," Uenoyama said. "We made it though I didn't drop out," Uenoyama said with a laugh. I smiled brightly "I love you Ritsuka," I said. Uenoyama looked at me and smiled "I love you too Sato," he said. "You can kiss me after we graduate let's go," he said taking my hand and we walked to the stage where all our grade started to stand. 

-

I walked off the stage and began to head in the direction Uenoyama got off the stage in. I spotted him with Akihiko, Haruki, and Yayoi. Did his parents not come? "Congrats Mafuyu," Yayoi said smiling brightly at me. I saw Akihiko and Haruki holding hands. I guess they figured it out and stayed friends with Yayoi. "Thanks," I responded. "We will leave you two to be we will be at car," Yayoi said smiling and left with the other two. "Well, We did it," Uenoyama said smiling at me. I didn't even realize I was just looking at his body shape. "Sato," Uenoyama said. "I want you Ritsuka," I spoke without even thinking. I blinked realizing what I said. "I was supposed to only think that I'm so sorry," I said. I saw Uenoyama's red face when I raised my gaze. I took a big gulp and took a step forward and pressed my lips against his. I felt his hands place onto my hips. "We should go to your place," Uenoyama said quietly so only I could hear him when the kiss broke. I blushed and nodded.

I shook a bit as I unlocked my door and walked in. I was more eager where this was going than nervous. Uenoyama and I took off our cap and down and put them on the ground next to our shoes. I could feel my pants getting tighter. Uenoyama looked at me and pulled me into a deep kiss. I slid my hands up is body and began to unbutton his shirt.