Chapter Twelve

I sat slouched down in the chair next to the couch as I watched the movie playing. I looked over at Uenoyama who was laying on a pillow on the couch watching the movie. I want to kiss him again...

I got up and walked over to Uenoyama. He moved his gaze to meet mine. I must've seen the look in my eyes as he shifted a bit and pulled me on top of him. I looked at him and blushed. He gently pulled my head down and kissed me. This time it wasn't like the first kiss sweet and soft. It was a bit more passionate. I wrapped my arms around his kissing him back. We stayed kissing like that for a bit before we heard the front door open. I broke the kiss and got off Uenoyama sitting on the empty cushion on the couch. "Don't tell me your asleep," Yayoi's voice called out. "No I'm awake," Uenoyama said back. The lights turned on as Yayoi walked into the living room. The drummer from the Uenoyamas band followed. Was he here to see Uenoyama?

"Akihiko is staying for dinner," Yayoi said. "Hey," Akihiko spoke giving a small wave. "Mafuyu do you want to stay?" Yayoi asked. I looked over at Uenoyama who gave me a small nod. "Sure," I responded. "Splendid!" Yayoi said and skipped to the bathroom. "I didn't expect you to be home," Akihiko asked. "I'm hanging out with my boyfriend," Uenoyama said. 'Boyfriend' that word. I guess we are aren't we. It made me feel good. Akihiko looked over at me making me tense up. "Nice hair," he spoke. "O-oh thanks," I responded. "Babe come help me!" Yayoi shouted. Akihiko turned and walked to the kitchen. "Babe?" I said confused. "Akihiko is dating my sister," Uenoyama said. "Oh, I thought he was with Haruki," I spoke. "He wishes he was but Akihiko has a rough relationship life, best not to mention it," Uenoyama said. "Alright," I said with a nod. "Your bandmates really have a different personality than Itaya and Ueki," I said. "Yeah well they are older, they are cool though," Uenoyama said. "Are your parents at work?" I asked. I saw a slightly sad look in his eyes as I asked. "Yeah, yeah they are," he said. I gave a smile to him. "Dinner!" Yayoi yelled.