Chapter Six

"The same name written on you're wrist I know," I said. "You knew and didn't say anything?" he said. "I just got dumped by my boyfriend so no I didn't," I said. "Whatever," he said. "I'm going to shower," I said and turned around. That was the most awkward conversation I have ever encountered. I walked across the hall and took a quick shower. My jacket was the only thing that got wet so I still had my shirt and jeans. I looked in the mirror. I took a breath and walked out back into Uenoyama's room. 

Uenoyama had changed into a hoodie and shorts as he was sitting on his phone. "Are you mad at me?" I asked. "No, it's just a lot to take in that's all," he said not looking up from his phone. "You play guitar?" I asked changing the awkward situation. He looked up at me. "Yeah since I was six," he said. "Can you teach me!" I said. If I didn't have Yuki I still had music maybe trying something new could keep my mind off things. "I've never taught anybody," he said. "Please it won't take all you're time we can practice during lunch period some days and at your place, I'll try and understand," I said. "Please," I added. Uenoyama looked at me and huffed "Fine but don't expect high-quality teaching," he said. I felt a true smile appear on my face "Thank you thank you!" I said. "Don't get too happy it's just teaching," he said. I smiled and laid down on the other matters he let me sleep on. "You have work to are you ever free after school hours?" I asked. "I have school, then band practice, then work, then home by then it's dinner time," he said. "Lameee," I said. "Shut up," he said. I smiled and closed my eyes.