Chapter Four

I gripped onto my can tighter as I watched Uenoyama play guitar. Does he know how to play that thing?

 "They are good right?" Yuki shouted so I could hear. I looked over at him and nodded. At least he was having fun. I looked over at the stage and looked at the other guitarist. He had long blond hair that was tied back as he played. The drummer looked pretty intimidating. He had piercings as well. Their music was pretty good four the three of them. Eventually, they finished and everybody cheered. "Uenoyama is pretty famous at venues here," Yuki said. So he knows him? "Do you know him?" I asked. "No some say he's confined and a jerk, I see him around school though," he said. And he goes to the same school as me? I guess I never paid attention to see him. He didn't seem to be a jerk when I met him at the store. "Did you have a good birthday?" Yuki asked. 

I blinked and looked at him and gave him a small smile as we walked out, "Yeah thank you for today," I said. "I know I'm not you're soulmate Sato," he spoke. I felt my heart stop as I looked up at him. "W-what?" I said. "I'm older than you and the person I got isn't you when I turned 18 a while back," Yuki said. "Why didn't you tell me?!" I said. "Because I wanted to wait till you turned 18, I knew for a while I just wanted to stay with you as long as I could," he said. "Are you breaking up with me?" I asked. "I'm sorry, I love you Sato," he said and laid a kiss on my forehead before walking off.