Chapter Eleven

I walked up to the Uenoyama household. It was around noon when he said I could come over. The cars that where there were gone. I guess he wasn't wrong about the whole being alone. Even thinking about it made me blush. 

I walked up to the front door and rang the doorbell and fidgeted with my fingers waiting for the door to open. It took a while but the door opened. It's always nice to not see Uenoyama in the school uniform. "Hey come in, sorry, I was working on writing a new song for the band," he said. "You write songs?" I asked and walked into the house. "Yeah mostly me it takes all three of us to make a song fit together though, Haruki and Akihiko are busy with work and their personal lives I don't want to bother them about it," he said. "Well then I can help you while I'm here," I said giving a small smile to Uenoyama. "If you want to," he said as I followed him into his room. "Of course sounds fun," I spoke.

I looked up at Uenoyama as he seemed focused on writing songs. He had one earbud in listening to songs for inspiration. I looked at him feeling my face heat up. Why did he always give me these dirty thoughts? I glanced down at my name that was on his wrist as he wrote. Most of the time he covered but I guess since he's in a popular band, it's best not to have rumors. "So you don't have work?" I asked. "You told me to calm down a bit, so I did," he spoke and looked at me. Seeing his blue eyes meet my eyes made my heart skip a beat. "Or because it made you sick," I responded. "That too," he said smiling at me. He looked back down at the paper as my gaze moved down looking at his lips. What am I doing? And, why can't I look away? I felt almost sad for a moment. I knew I was attracted to Uenoyama and he was my soulmate, but is it okay when I was in a relationship with Yuki. "Uenoyama-Kun," I spoke. "Hm?" Uenoyama said writing. "Can I kiss you?" I asked. I watched his writing come to a stop as he looked up at me. "Please," I added. "I- Uhm I guess," he said. I blushed as to be both leaned in till our lips collided.

This feeling. I felt it only once with Yuki. Our first kiss. But Uenoyama was different. Better... He tasted like Vanilla which only made me want more. It wasn't a long kiss before the kiss pulled apart. "You taste like Vanilla," I spoke. "Because I'm wearing vanilla chapstick," he said. "Well if you keep wearing that It will only make me want to kiss you more," I spoke. 

"I'll keep that in mind," he said.