schnappter 10

surprise

ATTENTION PLEASE!!! please read this long part right here!!!! it's veery important to the storyline!!! thank u<333

We finally landed. Boys offered taking our luggage and I laughed when Noah accidentally dropped mine. "What a gentelman" I told him and playfully took his cheek, but he blushed which caused me blush too. Fortunately Millie and Sadie where too busy watching Finn and Caleb so it was only Gaten and Lilly who saw us blushing. I hugged everyone, said goodbye and went to the car with my mum. I was angry because of an annoying voice of stewardess which woke me up from my sweet dreams about puppies while cuddling with Noah... wait WHAT what am I saying we weren't cuddling! Were not even together, we're just friends! FRIENDS!!! You hear me? Friends. Best friends, but still nothing more. Noah would never want to be more than this so deal with it. Wait- deal with WHAT?!?!?! I don't want to be more than friends!!!! Do I? Nevermind, the point is that we WEREN'T cuddling!! I felt bored so I decided to check Instagram (2.2million) but I didn't have to scroll a lot when I noticed a pic of Noah and I while sleeping in the plane. Oh. my. GOD. We WERE cuddling while sleeping. Fantastic! What surprised me the most tho was that it was a post on a fan account. "Weird" I thought, because there weren't any fans or paparazzi in the plane, right? There were a lot more pics of us in the plane so I decided to tell Millie about this. I went to her profile to dm her when I saw it. Her new post from a while ago, that showed Noah and I. "Great, Millie. Look what you did". In the photo fans have been going crazy about my head was laying on Noah's chest and his head was laying on mine. We were both wearing oversized sweatshirts which made the picture even more charming. And yes, I admitted it - it was charming. We have a charming friendship.

 We have a charming friendship

2.3 million likes
milliebobbybrown day in sd was tiring, wasn't it natts?
[tagged @nataliahaynes @noahschnapp]
comments
sadiesink my cuties💗💗💗
finnwolfhardofficial aww lovebirds
fan1 OMG THIS IS SOOO ADORABLE IMMA START SHIPING
noalia1 #noalia❤️❤️❤️
fan2 awwwwww ship!!!!
noalia2 this made my evening💜💜💜
My mum and I finally reached our house. It was 10am already so I was surprised because there was a light on. And why was anyone in our house? Were we being robbed? I opened the door and...

"Surprise!! Surprise!! Are you surprised? Tell me you are!!!" my 5year old brother Simon was jumping around me so I picked him up and turned around with him, laughing cheerfully. Then I pt him down because I saw my dad. I ran to him and hugged him joyfully.

"What are you doing here?" I asked them disbelief.

"Surprise, surprise!!!!" my brother kept saying.

"Your dad had to move to Georgia because of his job" my mum smiled, while my dad embraced her and gently kissed her on the lips. "They are such a beautiful couple" I thought and smiled dreamily.

"Surprise, surprise, surprise!" my little brother kept screaming.

"I know Chipmunk, you surprised me!" I laughed at him and hugged him tightly.

"Umm, Natalia?" my dad started. "It's not what he meant".

He told me to go to my room, so I got up and we all went there. My mum covered my eyes and my dad opened the door. I sat on my bed and then I felt something warm and cosy. I opened my eyes and saw the most adorable dalmatian (or other breed - as u wish) puppy ever. I gasped. I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Well... are you happy?" my parents asked. I still sad nothing.

"Thank- you" I finally stammered and started crying. They all gave me a hug.

"How are you going to name him?" my brother asked. I thought for a second.

"Let's call him Pongo" I smiled through tears.

„Oh, and there's another thing" my mum started. They need a little boy who could play your little brother so your talent agent asked if Simon could get this role. He doesn't have many lines but is still important and they agreeded!"

BEST. DAY. EVER.

thanks for reading!!! byee<333