schnappter 20

late night tingzzNatalia's POVMillie and I finally landed

late night tingzz
Natalia's POV
Millie and I finally landed. I was tired, but also very excited to see my precious boy Nowa and Finnie. When we went out of the plane and reached the airport, there were already some paparazzi waiting for us and taking pictures of Millie and I holding hands.
"Millie, how are Finn and you doing?"
"We're good, than-"
"How was your stay in Tokyo?"
"We had great time, it was-"
"When is Season 4 coming out?"
"What will happen in the next season?"
"Natalia, during Stranger Con you said you're going to meet Noah Schnapp very soon. When exactly?"
"In a couple of seconds, actually"
"Millie, what happened between- wait, what do you mean by a couple of seconds?" the reporter looked at me confused. I smiled. Suddenly, I heard someone yelling my name. I looked through my sunglasses and saw Noah and Finn standing in the corner, waving at us. Millie and I both ran as fast as we could. I immediately fell into Noah's arms.

soooo cute ahhh"I've missed you so much, Farmer" I heard Noah whisper

soooo cute ahhh
"I've missed you so much, Farmer" I heard Noah whisper.
"It's been two days, Pear" I smiled.
"So?"
We lasted in a hug for a while. Then, we pulled away. I was disappointed that our lips didn't meet (how clingy) but I knew we couldn't kiss in public as we haven't labeled our relationship yet. I went for a hug with Finnie and Noah hugged Mills. After that, we signed some autographs and took some quick pictures with fans and got in the taxi. My Dad, Noah's Dad, Millie's brother, Finn's brother and people with whom we work took another taxi, by the way. In the taxi I was sitting between Noah and Millie and Finn was by Millie's right side. I laid my head on Noah's shoulder, admiring the moment. He tightened the embrace by putting his arm on my neck.
time skipp
After about 10 minutes, we reached our hotel (which was in the city centre btw). Everyone quickly changed into pajamas. Millie and I were staying in one room and Noah and Finn in another which was next to ours. This evening Millie and Finn wanted to spend some time together (ekhem) and so did Noah and I, so Millie and Finn stayed in boys' room and Noah and I in the girls'.
Noah and I were just having a conversation while laying on a bed, with my head on his chest.
"Hey, do you remember this bully from your school, Julie?"
"Yeah, she keeps texting me how wrong she was, asking for forgiveness, actually"
"Ughh, this is so mean. She's probably doing that only because you're famous now"
"Probably... but maybe I should give her a chance?"
Noah looked at me confused.
"What do you mean, give her a chance?"
"You know, forgive her..."
"But Natts! She was so mean to you!"
"I know, but... it's always better to forgive people, right? Even if they hurt you"
"You're probably right. You're such an angel" he stated. I looked at him, smiling shyly.
"Ahhh!! My Haygirl is blushing!"
"I'm not!" I punched him. Noah smiled, even wider as he came closer. Our faces were barely two inches apart.
"Is it okay if I do what I'm about to do?" he asked.
I giggled.
"Only if it's what I think you're about to do"
He grinned and leaned in until our lips connected. We kissed for a couple of seconds when we heard footsteps.
" Noah, someone's coming" I sighed, pulling away. "But it was really nice" I smiled. He nodded just as the door opened and Millie came in.
"What are you two doing?" she asked.
"I could asked you the same thing!" Noah laughed awkwardly.
"I asked you first" Millie smirked.
"We've been just talking" I answered. I saw Noah smiling.
"Oh" Millie went to the fridge.
"Well, I just came here for water. Goodnight!" she came and hugged me and then went out.
"Wait! You're not spending night in our room?" I shouted but she was outside already.
"Weird" Noah said. "Is she staying with Finn all night?"
"I think so" I smiled.
Noah turned and looked at me.
"She's gone"
"I know"
Noah leaned in again and I let his lips touch mine for just a moment. I was getting really sleepy.
"Noah, I'm actually really tired, so maybe let's goodnight?"
"Goodnight kiss?"
I nodded and smiled as he pecked a kiss on my forehead. Millie and Finn were in one room, so Noah and I had to stay in a room together. The last thing I remembered was laying my head on his chest and him embracing me with his arm.

 The last thing I remembered was laying my head on his chest and him embracing me with his arm

hellouRrRrRrRRRR thanks for reading!!<33