schnappter 18

Noah's POV

I woke up with a great feeling. A feeling that something exciting is going to happen today.

Natalia's POV

I woke up with a smile on my face. The sun's rays were coming through the window. Girls were still sleeping, so I didn't wake them up. I did the morning stuff and went to the kitchen to make some breakfast. I was frying pancakes when I suddenly...

"GOOD MORNING!!!"

"AAAH JESUS............ the heck NOAH??"

He laughed at me. "You were so scared that you forgot my nickname, Farmer"

"Very funny, Pear" i rolled my eyed and continued making breakfast, smiling.

time skip to the trip

We've been exploring the Island for some time. We went to a village in the mountains called Zia. We had a really beautiful view from the top.

[Zia really exisits - it's a small mountain village in Cos - a greek Island. I went there when I was little and going there is one of the best memories I have]

After admiring the view, we went to a street with some souvenir shops and restaurants. Girls and I wanted to get some pictures so we asked Caleb to do some.

Noah's POV

The girls were posing for the pictures. I looked at Natalia. She was standing between Millie and Sadie, with her arms wrapped around them. The wind was blowing her hair in different directions. She was grinning and laughing to the camera.

"Hey, lover boy" Finn punched me on my arm "Nothing will happen if you just stand and stare at her , you know that right?" he said and I felt my cheeks burning. Then, I decided to do something. I went away to a souvenir shop. After about ten minutes of overthinking and deciding, I went back to my friends. I saw Natalia taking photos of Millie and Finn, then Sadie and Caleb and Gaten and Lizzy.

"Come here, Schnapper!" she shouted as she saw me. "We want to take some group pictures!" so I came and joined them. We asked some stranger to take the pictures. Talia and I were standing in the middle. We thanked the person (who also asked for a picture) and then went to a restaurant to have lunch. We had a beautiful view from our table.

 We had a beautiful view from our table

Natalia's POV

After some time, we went back to our place. It was 6pm and today we were also going to a fancy restaurant for dinner. We had two bathrooms - one for girls and the other for boys. The girls and I were getting ready in our bathroom.

 The girls and I were getting ready in our bathroom