schnappter 22

Natalia's POV
Before we knew it was late. Like really late. Our teams had to prepare us for the Paris Fashion Event and sadly they didn't have much time as we didn't realize how late it was while talking with Sadie and the boys. Never mind, we quickly got ready and got in the taxi. It was around 9pm when we got off. There were paparazzi everywhere and people screaming our names like crazy. To be honest, it was kinda scary. We posed for a short time and then got into the building where the show was about to begin.

time skip bc im lazyyy

We were having fun at the Fashion Week for some time. I was sitting between Noah and Millie and Finn was sitting on Millie's right side. I was talking with Noah when Millie tapped on my shoulder.
"What happened Mills?" I asked as she had a serious face.
"You should see this" Finn cut Mills of and showed me his phone with an article opened "Both of you".
Noah and I took Finn's phone and started mirroring the article.

ACTORS FROM STRANGER THINGS SPOTTED TOGETHER
Netflix's hit show, Stranger Things is dropping fourth season really soon. It's not a surprise that everyone is amazed by the incredible acting of the young cast. And speaking of the actors, look who we caught on camera!
[shows a picture of Noah and I running to the café holding hands]
Stranger Things young costars, Natalia Haynes and Noah Schnapp were spotted heading to a café near their hotel in Paris. The two were holding hands! Is there something more between the two or are they having a really close friendship? Let us know what you think!
Noah Schnapp plays Will Byers and Natalia Haynes plays Blanca Davis in the fourth season of Stranger Things, dropping probably at the end of this year.

I widened my eyes. I looked at Noah who said nothing. We gave Finn his phone back. Finally, Noah spoke.
"I need to lock Instagram notifications as my phone is going to blow up from all the edits tonight. I would suggest doing same" he turned to me and I burst out with a laughter. We turned to the runaway as the show was about to be resumed. However, I was worried about the article. But maybe it won't go viral?
What was I thinking.

later that evening
When we went back to the hotel, it was around midnight. At first I wasn't sure if the fans would see the article, but when I saw a bunch of people waiting outside the hotel and screaming our names when saw us, I got scared.

around an hour later
"But how did they know we stayed here?!" Finn was really worried. We were waiting at the airport.
"Well, they probably recognized the café from the photo in the article and look— they found us" Millie said.
"Ugh, I hate paparazzi" Noah said with a frustrated voice. "Why can't we walk around without being followed?"

A couple of hours later we landed in New York. I spent all the flight thinking about what happened, with Noah sleeping on my shoulder. When we went to our hotel, Sadie,  Caleb and Gaten were there already. We hugged each other happily, not wanting to let go.
"Did you... " Caleb began.
"See the article?" I finished.
"Yeah" Noah responded.
"Why don't you just make things official?" Sadie asked, with her arm on Millie's shoulder.
Noah and I looked at each other.
"Maybe we should tell everyone, like... tomorrow?" Noah asked.
"Sure thing... tomorrow" I replied with a soft smile. Noah embraced me and after a while, he let go and I went back to my room with Millie and Sadie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
long time no see :)