schnappter 19

tokyoNatalia's POVNoah and I decided to tell our friends about our relationship the next day during breakfast

tokyo
Natalia's POV
Noah and I decided to tell our friends about our relationship the next day during breakfast. Sadly, Lizzy and Sadie noticed first that we were holding hands while eating so everyone knew before we told them. We spent three more days at Hawaii and then we all went to the airport. Sadly, we had different flights - Caleb and Gaten were going to Barcelona while Finn and Noah were in Rio de Janeiro and Sadie, Millie and I were in Tokyo, and after two days Finn, Millie, Noah and I were in Paris and Sadie, Caleb and Gaten were in Rome and then we all went to New York for interviews and photoshoots and all this stuff and at the beginning of December was premiere:)))
So know we were saying goodbye to each other (before we left our place Noah and I agreeded we're only going to hug each other just in case there were some paparazzi or fans (we haven't told them about our relationship yet) but at the airport Noah quickly grabbed mu cheeks and before I knew, he pecked a little kiss on my lips. He finally let go and we hugged each other. Everyone hugged each other and then Millie, Sadie and I went to the plane which took off about 10 minutes later. Unfortunately, our flight wasn't peaceful - there was a lady with a crying baby and some girls making tiktoks but we managed to survive. When we landed, a taxi took us straight to our hotel where my Dad, Millie's brother and Sadie's Mum were already waiting for us. We hugged each other and then went to sleep as we were exhausted.

mornin'
We all woke up at the same time. We smiled to each other and then went downstairs for breakfast in our pajamas (i hate asian food but whatever). Then, we all took shower and got ready with help from our "team". Then, we met with my Dad, managers etc and we all went to the taxi.

PRESS TOUR SHALL WE BEGIN what
Firstly, we went to a yarmark to try some asian food (eww) and the whole thing was being recorded to put it in the "Stranger Things Season 4 world tour and then we went on a Stranger Con to meet with our fans (fans are the best!!!!!).
We were sitting in a big room, answering the questions. Fans were mostly asking about the new season but we told them nothing:), also they asked about Fillie and Cadie and Millie and Sadie of course agreeded that the ships are real. Everyone was "ahhhahhahhHHHhhhHHh" and "oOooOohHhhhHhhHhhhHhhhH". Now, one girl took the microphone, told us that she loves our work etc and then she asked me something.
"Hi Natalia, I'm a huge fan, could you please describe your relationship with Noah?" she asked. Everyone, literally EVERYONE started cheering and clapping. I started panicking, because in Hawaii Noah and I agreed to wait with telling everyone about our relationship.
"Noah who?" I tried to turn everything into a joke. "Oh, you know, Noah Schnapp, your co-star" the girl said.
"Well, Noah is an amazing person and one of the greatest people I've ever met, he is really sweet and caring and crazy at the same time" I responded. I could hear some "Awwwwwwwwws" again.
"But are you together?" the girl repeated her question.
"No, we remain best friends. But! As I said, he is one of the most important people to me" I said and felt my cheeks burning. I looked at Millie and Sadie, who looked like they were trying not to laugh. I was half-satisfied with my answer because I also lied about our relationship.
Another person took the microphone.
"Do you miss Noah, Natalia?"
Hmm.
"Oh, of course I do miss Noah! Fortunately, we're going to meet real soon" I smiled.
After a lot more questions (fortunately not about Noah) we went to take photos with fans. We've been taking photos for some time when a girl, probably a bit younger than me came to take a picture.
"Hi! how are you?" I smiled to her.
"I'm great, thank you" she responded. "I can't believe I'm finally meeting you! Beautiful necklace by the way" she pointed at my dolphin necklace Noah gave that night on the beach when he was confessing to me how he was feeling.
"Thanks" I smiled softly at the memory.
"May I ask you, where did you get it?"
"Oh, umm... I didn't buy it. Someone very special gave it to me" I smiled again.

* * *
After a couple of hours, Stranger Con ended.
In the evening we went to a "fun fair" which looked like that:

(what a fun fair)When we went back to the hotel we were really exhausted and we also went to sleep really quick:)

(what a fun fair)
When we went back to the hotel we were really exhausted and we also went to sleep really quick:)

the next day
Today was a big day for Millie - she was opening a pop up florence shop in Tokyo! After breakfast we got dressed in some fancy clothes, had our makeup and hair done and then we went to the taxi. The taxi driver drove us to the back of the building so that we could come in without getting noticed but while driving we could see a HUGE queue outside the shop. We went into the building, got some group photos with the crew and the workers and then we all went out to meet and greet with the fans. Everyone was screaming really loud so after hugging some girls we went back to the building and got ready. People started coming in. Some of them decided to look for the products first but most of them wanted to have some photos. We've been hugging fans and taking pictures with them for almost two hours. The event finally ended and we went to the taxi which drove us to our hotel. We changed into casual clothes and went for a walk to the nearest park. We then grabbed some drinks from a café and went back to the hotel. After that, we were driven to the airport. Millie and I had to say goodbye to Sadie bc she was flying to Rome and Millie and I - to Paris:((((. We quickly created a video called "Ketchup, Mustard and Mayo", went for a group hug and then Millie and I reached the plane which took off. After some hours, we landed in Paris where two special boys were already impatiently waiting for us:)

 After some hours, we landed in Paris where two special boys were already impatiently waiting for us:)

my favourite photo of them🙃