schnappter 24

you are stuck with me so i guess i'll be sticking with you

Noah's POV
WHAT. HAS. JUST. HAPPENED.
So it was nearly 2pm. Natts and I were supposed to be getting ready for our interviews with our friends. But we weren't. We were cycling New York streets, trying to avoid traffic jam and escape the crazy paparazzi who, don't know how, found us in the Central Park while we were walking in an embrace, soaking wet after we fell in the water. At first I was furious because they ruined our time together but I eventually started thinking about it as something hilarious. Can't wait for our friends to hear about this... Right now I was thinking only about her, with her hands wrapped around my chest, her head tilted on my shoulder and her hair softly touching my cheeks because of the wind. She was humming something to herself, with her eyes closed. I smiled.
"I think we lost them"
"What?"
"Paparazzi" she continued "I think we lost them as they aren't anywhere here"
"At least we got rid of THEM" I sighed and she laughed. After a couple of minutes we reached our hotel, both cold, wet and exhausted, but grinning like idiots.

Natalia's POV
We left the bike in front of the hotel and quickly got into the elevator. We clicked the "floor 37" button and the door closed. We were going up for some time when suddenly, the elevator stopped. I looked at Noah with disbelief. We waited for a while, but nothing happened.
"No, no NO!" I cried. "How are we gonna get outta here?!"
"No idea" Noah sighed "We don't even have our phones because we didn't take them as we were going on that boat. So we can't call anyone"
"And what time does the first interview start?"
"At 4pm" he answered. "Natts, there's nothing we can do" he smiled sadly.
"I guess we're just stuck here" I let out a sigh.
"Or—"
I looked at Noah.
"What?"
"We can play Truth or Dare!" he winked. I rolled my eyes.
"Brilliant idea butternut" I sat down. "Alright. But you first.
Truth or dare?"
"Hmmm... I'm gonna go with dare"
"Plenty of courage I see!" I laughed "Okay, act like an old Japanese lady buying chinese soup"
"Pfff that's easy" and he did that. I wish I recorded him, but... I didn't have my phone. Then it was me and I also chose dare. He told me to pick a song and sing it. So i picked "Skyfall" by Adele. I sang the beginning, very loudly, not even caring about the fact that someone could hear because well, no one would as were trapped in an elevator. When I ended, he was staring at me.
"I— I don't have words" he finally stated. I blushed and looked down, letting a small smile appear on my face.

some time later
We've been in that elevator for a while now, sitting on opposite sides. Noah has confessed that he would like to get Scrabbers the rat point of view in Harry Potter (what an idiot) and that he actually caught some feelings towards me since the very beginning, since we've known each other.

"Okay, your turn" he was looking at me "Truth or dare?"
"I'll go with dare" I said, thinking how long are we going to be stuck there. I looked at Noah and saw him grinning.
"What?" I smiled.
"I dare you to... kiss me"
I rolled my eyes once again but couldn't help feeling a huge smile uncontrollably appearing on my face. He had a large smirk plastered to his. On all fours, I moved closer to him. I smiled gently as he closed his eyes,
waiting for me to do the dare I assume. Resisting on his body, I very gently touched his lips with mine, closing my eyes as well. He now kissed me back,
grabbing my still a bit wet hair and starting to play with it. I slowly tried pulling away but he immediately pushed me towards him, which caused my lips to press harder against his. I felt my whole body weaken as he deepend the kiss, moving his lips onto my lower lip. It was now full of passion. I took my hands from his cheeks and put them on his shoulders, feeling him parting my lips. I felt astonished. In a good way tho. I guess. I didn't want to stop. It was only pleasure in the moment of him again pushing me towards him and our lips pressuring harder, deeper...

I opened my eyes. All of these disappeared as quickly as it happened. Noah opened his eyes as well and we both turned right to the elevator "door" to see Millie and Finn, standing right there, frozen. They both had their eyes widely opened. I waited for Finn to say something to make fun of Noah and I, but he didn't. Instead, he was standing there, his jaw dropped. I noticed that Noah and I had our fingers connected (an involuntary reflex I assume ;) ) so I stood up, causing him to stand up as well, and we quickly rushed out of the elevator. We were somehow on our floor so the only thing we had to do was getting to our rooms and I was impressed when we got that right, without any interruptions.

I closed the door and quickly sat on my bed, trying to think what have happened. And I have to admit, I couldn't help but grin.

hello. it's 1am. enjoy :)