schnappter 25

tonight

Noah's POV

I closed the door and sat on my bed, thinking of what just happened. A second later the door opened and then slamed and Finn came in. I didn't need to look up to know that he had a mixture of smirk and grinn plastered on his face.

"Dude I- " he started, but I cut him off

"Finn don't get me wrong but I really have no time for this, alright? I have to get ready for the interview. You guys are all lucky you're already prepa-" I looked at him to realise he's in his casual clothes, just like Caleb and Gaten who suddenly burst into the room.

"Why aren't you ready?" I gasped"The interview's about to ha-"

"We COULDN'T as we were looking for YOU" Gaten nearly screamed. I tried to ask them why but Caleb quickly showed me some article on his phone. To my surprise, it was about Natts and I only walking throught the Central Park, not about us being wet after falling in the water-

"Don't worry, there's more of that" Caleb said deadly "The whole internet is screaming about your, hmmm... personal moments on that boat (I noticed Finn smirking at me) and then you felling in the water, walking in an embrace through the Park and then cycling down the New York streets-"

"We were TRYING TO ESCAPE!" I shouted, not beliving in our, well, can't call it luck I suppose.

"So what are we going to do now?" I broke the silence.

"I guess we're just going to get ready for it and avoid questions about today" Gaten answered "Even if it's going to be hard"

Oh believe me, it was gonna.

Natalia's POV

It was nearly 7pm and right now we were driving to the Jimmy Fallon show. We were going by different taxies - me, Millie and Sadie in the first one and the boys in the other one as we wanted to avoid paparazzi taking any pictures of Noah and I standing together. Somehow photographers found out where we were staying so there were some people screaming in front of our hotel when we were leaving. Not to mention the fact that our phones were blowing from notifications so badly we had to to log out of social patforms. The girls and I got out of the car and headed to the building, smilling weakly at our fans. There were flashes everywhere. I decided to sign some photos, even though I knew this was very risky. I knew that these people, mostly girls my age were waiting for us to aat least see us and I just couldn't let them down.

a whie later

"#...2...1..."

"Good evening everyone and welcome back to my show!" we heard Jimmy saying. We were backstage, waiting for our turn "I'm Jimmy Fallon and my first guests rose to fame after Netflix hit show Stranger Things came out. They were little kidsback then but now some of them are 18 already.PLEASE WELCOME: Sadie Sink, Caleb Mclaughlin, Finn Wolfhard, Millie Bobby Brown, Natalia Haynes, Noah Schnapp and Gaten Matarazzo!!!!"

As soon as we heard our names, we went ou of the curtain , heading to the sofa. Waving to the audience, we all sat down in the order Jimmy said our names.

"Good evening guys, welcome back!!!" Jimmy exploded with excitement "And welcome for the first time, Natalia, it's pleasure to finally meet you!"

"Thank you, it's an honour" I smiled.

"So, you guys are currently on tour" Jimmy spoke.

"A world tour to be exact" Caleb said.

"So where have you been already"