First Day

Agent Beale was sitting in the lobby with her friend, Agent Posen, waiting for the newbies to show up. 

"Are you excited?" Aubrey asked.

"I am. I can't wait to go back into tracking people down. At the same time, I would have preferred to be partnered up with you." Chloe said.

"What's the deal with Mitchell anyway?" Aubrey questioned.

"She is a big deal. She got accused of leaking data to Russia. We need to be extremely careful." Chloe gulped.

"You know, I am not worried because it's you, we are talking about. You always had everything under control." the blonde replied.

"Thanks Bree." the redhead smiled.

 Few minutes passed by, and everybody started to walk in. They were waiting for only one person to show up, Beca Mitchell. Could it be that she chose to give up this opportunity? 

Chloe kept checking her watch, Beca was now fifteen minutes late. Finally, they heard somebody stumbling into the lobby.

"Hey everybody!" Beca said fixing her hair. "Sorry, traffic was a bitch." she continued.

"You should plan better." Aubrey rolled her eyes. "Agent Beale, you choose her punishment." she added at which Chloe smiled. Beca just looked at the woman and gulped. This was going to be a long day. 

"Great! Now that everybody is here, we will be split into groups. Agent Posen and I will be taking Ashley and Jessica." Jesse explained.

"I will take Fat Amy and Emily." Bumper added.

"Benji, mind taking two groups: Lilly and Flo, and Stacie and Cynthia?" Jesse asked.

"No problem at all." he replied.

"Agent Beale, take care of Mitchell." Aubrey affirmed. 

They all headed their separate ways. Now the brunette was walking beside the ginger trying to keep up with her fast pace. She could feel that the other woman was tense, maybe she was mad at her for running late. The brunette chose to break the awkward silence that had built up in the past minutes. 

"So what do you do outside of work?" Beca asked as she followed the redhead.

"My personal life does not concern you." Chloe stopped to reply before walking down the hallway again. 

Beca looked down in embarrassment. "Great, she hates me now." she thought to herself. 

"Here, we will work on shooting accuracy. Have you ever held a gun before?" the redhead asked. 

"Not really." Beca replied scratching the back of her neck. The brunette never actually held a gun in her lifetime, after all her work did not involve weapons. She was in charge of hacking systems, and she loved it. She wished that the CIA could make her do that type of job. She hated running around and shooting people. She did not like exercise of any type, but she was not to the point of Amy where she would do horizontal running. 

"It's not that difficult. Firstly, you need to get a good grip, like this." Chloe said as she showed Beca how to hold a gun. 

Beca mimicked the redhead but failed. Chloe approached her and placed her hands on Beca's while standing by her side. The brunette felt a blush forming on her face, the woman's hands were so soft, and she smelled like coconut. 

"Got it?" the redhead asked.

"Yessir!" Beca replied.

"Now, you just point at a target and pull the trigger. Watch out for the recoil though. You don't want to get hit by the gun once you shoot with it." she explained.