Troubles

The following morning, Beca did not hesitate to storm into her office. Chloe was already there, sitting at her desk typing on the keyboard.

"Good morning to you too. Grumpy today, huh?" the redhead teased. 

Beca got closer to the woman and wanted to strangle her badly, but she tried to stay calm.

"Why were you spying on me!?" she yelled.

"Oh, so you found the detector? Congrats!" Chloe said sounding unimpressed.

"You are a bitch!" Beca shouted grabbing the woman's wrist.

Chloe just looked at her in confusion, while the brunette was getting redder. Aubrey walked into their office without knocking on the door and witnessed the scene.

"Beca, what are you doing?" she asked looking at Chloe concerned.

"Nothing!" Beca replied letting go of the woman's wrist. 

Chloe's wrist became red as the blood finally started to flow back to her hand and fingers. 

"Got any news?" the redhead asked Aubrey.

"Yes, you two are leaving for Munich this evening. Agent Applebaum and Agent Swanson will come with you." she explained.

"Am I missing something?" Beca asked puzzled.

"Oh yeah! We found her, and we are currently tracking her." Chloe smiled.

"Are you sure you are tracking the right person? There are many people named Kommissar in Germany." the brunette explained. She tried to stay as calm as possible, but on the inside, she was dying. 

"Oh, we are 100% sure it's her." Aubrey replied. 

"Why are you acting so strangely all of a sudden? Are you hiding something?" Chloe asked.

"No, of course not!" Beca said sounding too sure.

"Hmmm, I don't like it." the ginger admitted.

"Chlo, you are overthinking as usual." Aubrey said "Forgive her, Beca." she sighed. 

"It's no problem. We have this weird love-hate relationship." the brunette chuckled.

"For me, it's more like hate-hate relationship." Chloe said leaving Beca speechless.

Beca knew that Kommissar left that same morning to go to Germany. She was now panicking because she had no clue what to do. She quickly rushed to the bathroom to text the woman. 

"And now off she goes. She is definitely hiding something." Chloe sighed.

"Have mercy on her. What if she needed to take a dump?!" Aubrey chuckled.

"Ok, I did not need to hear that." the redhead giggled.

"Show them the following text, I will send it through another phone number and will include a fake picture of me in front of the building."

"Hey, Beca. Long time no see. I heard you are with the good guys now. I dare you to come to meet me at the old warehouse in Atlanta for a hand to hand combat, just you and me. I am waiting."

Attached to the message, there was a picture of Kommissar standing in front of the house. 

"Chlo!" Beca came rushing into the office.

"Agent Beale, you meant." she corrected her.

"Yes, sorry. Look: Kommissar sent me a message!" the brunette gulped handing the woman her phone.