First Date

Emily was in her house debating what to wear for the "date". She chose to play it safe. She put on her ripped jeans, black leather ballerina shoes, a white blouse, and a denim jacket on top. She looked fabulous. She sent a photo of her outfit to Beca praying that the girl would approve of it. 

"Causal and sexy. I like it."

"Thank you, Becs."

"Good luck. It will be great."

Emily was interrupted by a knock on the door. She opened it quickly in excitement knowing it would be Benji waiting for her.

"Wow, have they not taught you to be careful." Benji teased.

Emily stared at him blankly.

"I'm joking, I'm joking. Wow, you look gorgeous." he pointed out almost drooling. 

They headed out, and Benji, as a gentleman, opened the car door for Emily. They arrived in front of what seemed to be a very luxurious restaurant. Even the name was fancy, Little Pearl

"Tonight, it's on me." Benji said holding Emily's hand.

"You don't have to do that." the girl replied blushing.

"But I want to." he whispered in her ear. 

As they entered the restaurant, they were greeted by a waiter who walked them to their table. The place had white walls and was illuminated by abstract looking lamps. The table was made of dark wood and was covered in a white silk cloth. The chairs were also white and were made of fabric, they looked very modern. The restaurant had a little patio with what seemed to be comfortable couches around a little stone fire pit. 

"What would you like to drink?" the waiter asked.

"Could we have a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc?" Benji replied.

"Sure. I will be back whenever you are ready to order." the man explained before walking away. 

After a few minutes, he came back holding a bottle of wine. He gently poured the liquid in their glasses.

"Are you ready to order?" he then asked.

"I am. Are you?" Benji said at which he just nodded. 

"So for appetizers, shrimp bruschettas. Then, I will have the Grilled Local Swordfish." he stated.

"For me instead, the Head On Prawn Bibimbap." Emily added. 

"Great, I will have your dishes ready as soon as possible." the waiter said noting down their order.

After around fifteen minutes, he came back with the bruschettas.

"A little toast for this amazing lady over here. I am so proud of you and I am lucky I got to meet you." Benji said clinking their glasses. 

"Awww, thank you. You are making me blush." Emily replied shyly. "I am lucky I got to know you." she admitted. 

Once the two were done eating the appetizers, it did not take long for their dishes to arrive. 

"Wow, this looks great." Emily whispered.

"Enjoy. If there is anything else you need, I am at your service." the waiter explained.

Emily quickly took a picture of the two dishes before Benji started to bite into the poor fish. 

They spent the remaining of the night talking about things they did not know about one another. Benji, for example, has two dogs which Emily found adorable.