The Mafia

The following morning Amy woke up feeling sore. She rolled over and tried to stand up.

"Good morning. Everything ok?" Bumper asked as he looked at the girl.

"Just a bit sore. Did you kick me during the night?" she joked.

"I don't move much when I sleep. Want me to give you a massage?" he questioned.

"That would be lovely, actually." the Australian admitted.

They joined the other four agents once Bumper finished massaging his partner. They all sat down and ate their breakfast, relatively early. It was perhaps 8:00 A.M., and they were going to work their butts off for the entire day.

"Ok." Aubrey said as she sat down. "There are around 3,000 members of the Mafia. Obviously, we can't kill them all. We just need to get rid of the boss and under boss. If possible, we should aim to kill the consigliere, in other words the right-hand man." she continued.

"Great. How do they look like? Where do we find them?" Amy asked.

"Well, here is a picture of each of them. I suggest we split into three. Jesse and I will go after the boss, you and Bumper find the underboss, you two go for the consigliere." Aubrey explained.

"I would assume that due to their ranking, they are hiding. So how do we go about spotting them?" Chloe questioned.

"Well, there are a lot of members around the city. All we have to do is spot some of them, and secretly follow them to their hideout." the blonde replied.

"Most likely, we will end up in the same mansion, since they must be discussing plans together." Amy shrugged.

"Precisely. However, smaller groups make it harder for them to spot us." Jesse suggested.

"Here. The boss is Salvatore Cancemi. He is a short man with black hair and a black mustache. Next, Gaetano Fidanzati, the underboss. He is a relatively young man, so I would keep an eye out. He has dark brown hair, and no mustache. Lastly, the right-hand man: Giovanni Gambino. He should be an easy target, he is in his seventies. He has white hair, almost bald, and he wears black square glasses." Aubrey stated.

"When are we starting?" Beca asked.

"Hmmm, now!" the blonde woman replied.

With that, everybody stood up and headed back to their rooms to get changed. Beca wore a white tank top, with a black leather jacket over it. She hid one of her guns in her back pocket. Chloe, on the other hand, went with a simple pink blouse and a pair of ripped jeans. She added sunglasses as her final touch. Amy went extra and chose to wear a black jumpsuit.

"They are going to spot you right away." Bumper facepalmed.

"Not if they don't see me." Amy replied. "Isn't that the whole point? Not to be seen." she continued.

"Yeah, you are right." he admitted.

Both Bumper and Jesse chose to wear their suits. Aubrey, on the other hand, was wearing a short black skirt and a white blouse.

They hid their weapons and headed their separate ways.

Aubrey and Jesse were the first ones to spot a small group of the mafia. They followed them on foot until they saw them jumping into a car.

"Shit, what do we do?" Aubrey asked afraid of losing sight of them.

Jesse stopped a car that was passing by, and punched the driver causing him to faint right away. Then, he gestured Aubrey to join him. She did as followed, and they chased after the car which stopped in front of a mansion. Jesse parked the car half a block away.