Amsterdam

Benji, Jesse, and Beca were now on a jet on their way to Amsterdam. Luckily for them, the first week was not that bad. They would just spend time walking around the city, like tourists, and try to retrieve some information. For that, they had a lot of spare time on their hands. Benji felt extremely sad about it because he would rather spend time with Emily. 

Benji and Jesse spent time reading over some files, while Beca was fidgeting with her fingers.

"Is everything ok, Agent Mitchell?" Jesse interrupted the silence.

"Yeah, why?" she asked.

"You seem nervous." he replied.

"Oh, it's nothing." Beca reassured.

"Have you asked her out yet?" Jesse teased.

"Excuse me, who?" the brunette chortled.

"C'mon. Don't be silly. We all know you have a crush for Agent Beale." Benji joined in.

"Is it that obvious?" she wondered.

"Duh! Otherwise, we would not have asked." Jesse admitted.

"I'm not her type." Beca shrugged.

"So you two had a little conversation." Benji could not help but smile.

"What's the deal with you and Emily anyway?" she fired back.

The man could not reply that the jet had landed. The two men walked out of the plane wearing sunglasses followed by the petite woman. A limousine was waiting for them right outside the jet. As soon as they entered the vehicle, Jesse received a call. Once it was over, Beca could not help but wonder.

"So any news?" she asked.

"Great news." the man replied smiling both at the woman and Benji.

"Your two dates are going to join us very soon." he continued.

"How? I thought Agent Beale could not get back on the fields." Beca said.

"Stitches don't stay in forever, Beca. She is getting them out tomorrow." Jesse said placing his head in his hands. 

"What about Emily?" the brunette asked.

"Agents never get sent alone. Since you are here with us, Emily is coming with Chloe." Benji explained.

"Finally, you two can have more dates." she chuckled.

"Then, we can all go out together for a date." Jesse smirked.

"Aubrey is coming too?" Benji asked.

"Yeah, I think Stacie and Cynthia Rose might be joining too." the other man replied.

"Should we be concerned? The ones in charge back in the States would, therefore, be Amy and Bumper. They are going to blow up the Headquarters." Beca joked. 

"Yeah, that was not a great idea of Aubrey, I must admit." Benji replied.

"So, got any updates on the situation?" Beca asked.

"No. Your girlfriend is probably taking care of it. She is, after all, in charge." the man mocked.

"Will you stop calling her my girlfriend." the brunette rolled her eyes. 

The limousine stopped in front of their hotel. It did not look like one at all from the outside. It looked more like a museum. As soon as they entered, the lobby had a gorgeous marble floor, and in the middle of the room, there was a diamond chandelier. The two men and the woman headed to reception where they collected their room keys and then headed to their floor.

As they stepped inside the elevator Jesse teased Beca, "you will have to share your room with Chloe."

"Can you not?" the brunette scolded.

"Give her a break." Benji sighed.

As Beca entered her room, she could not contain her excitement.

"Dang. It's so beautiful." she said to herself shredding a tear. 

Her room had a rosewood carpet. The furniture was also matching with the color of the floor. To her left, the bed was king size and had white sheets and red pillowcases. As she looked to the right, there was a curved couch and an armchair looking at a 65" Samsung TV. On a wooden coffee table, there was a bucket with a bottle of wine and a plate with some fruit in. 

Beca did not hesitate to go check out the bathroom. As she entered, she was in awe. The pavement was shining filled with little diamonds. She was too busy staring at the floor when she bumped into something falling down. She looked around herself, only to realize that she just fell into an empty bathtub. 

"This is huge. Around six of me can fit in here!" she stated. 

As she exited the bathtub, she could not help notice the modern sinks. Besides, there were two sinks. Who would need two sinks?! They took the shape of a cone and were covered in grey and black marble. 

Beca rushed out of her room and did not hesitate to knock on the guys' doors.

"What's up Beca?" Benji asked as soon as he opened the door.

"Are your rooms as cool as mine?!" she shouted.

"Someone has never been to a fancy hotel before." Jesse chuckled.

"Did you know that you could change the color of the light in the bathtub?" Benji added.

"No way, really?!" Beca replied surprised.

"Yes!" he exclaimed trying to sound as excited as the woman. 

"Can we go to the pool?" the brunette pleaded.

"Fine." Benji rolled his eyes. The man just wanted to lay in bed and talk to Emily over the phone.

The three of them met outside their rooms and chose to head down to the pool. Benji was just chilling while Beca and Jesse were practicing some hand to hand combat in water.

"I did not think fighting in water could be this difficult." Beca admitted catching her breath. 

"Imagine if they push you underwater. Not only you are losing breath by being placed underwater, but also you panic losing precious air." Jesse explained.

"Don't want to be put in that position. Have you?" the brunette asked. 

"I witnessed one..." he stated trying not to cry.

"Aww, Jesse it's ok." Beca said hugging the man.

"It was last year. Chloe, Aubrey, and I were in Abu Dhabi for a mission..." he explained.

"You don't have to tell me." the woman assured.

"But I want to. It makes us bond even more." he exclaimed. "Anyways, it was a very dangerous mission. I was stubborn and I ended up being captured first. Aubrey was coming to save me but was tackled down by a muscular man. We were literally on the beach, and the man chose to drag her into the water. I was looking at the scene unable to do anything, I felt hopeless." he continued. 

"Then what happened?" Beca asked.

"Then it felt like God came to save us. Chloe appeared out of nowhere, shot the man down, and quickly helped Aubrey up. While the blonde woman was catching her breath on the sand, Chloe ran towards me. I could see this woman running to me in slow motion, like in Baywatch. She saved both of us, and I was so glad. I promised myself to put my life at risk for hers because she saved mine back then. I still owe her. Now that we are finally all together in Amsterdam, it will be my time to protect her." he explained.

"That... that was touching, I must say." the brunette admitted.

"Hey Benji, your turn to lose." Jesse shouted, while Beca still processed all the information. 

Chloe Beale, what can she not do?