Deal?

Beca joined the other women who were sipping on their coffee at the little station. They were currently on a break. 

"Hey, where are Stacie and Cynthia?" Beca asked confused.

"Don't you remember?!" Emily stated. At which, the brunette just shook her head.

"Man, your memory sucks balls!" Amy teased.

"They left the other night to go to Los Angeles." Jessica explained.

"Why?" Beca questioned.

"Because of their job." Emily said placing her hand on her forehead. 

"So people like me don't enter the country illegally." Flo said in all seriousness with her thick Spanish accent. At which, the women laughed. They eventually realized that she was not joking and put on a sad face. 

"Good morning ladies." Aubrey waved as she walked towards her office followed by Chloe who was too busy looking at the paperwork. 

"Mitchell, training at 2 PM." she finally let out a sentence.

"Wow, I can feel the tension in the air. I love it." Emily exclaimed.

"Very funny, Em." Beca said rolling her eyes.

"Oh guess what, Beca!" the tall girl continued.

"What did you do this time? Cracked the vase in your office?" the brunette teased. The younger girl was extremely clumsy, and she broke multiple things already in her first week of work. She was a disaster!

"No! That already happened... anyways... Benji invited me out for dinner tonight!" Emily said hyperventilating. The two agents bonded from day one, and they would often have some friendly conversations. The other agents found it adorable and would always tease Emily about the whole situation, especially Fat Amy. 

"First of all, calm down. Secondly, I am so happy for you." Beca replied holding Emily's hand. 

"It's probably not even a date." the tall girl announced.

"Oh, don't say that." Beca nudged the woman. 

All the other girls have left the coffee area and walked back to their offices. 

"Have you noticed how flirtatious Amy and Bumper are recently?" the brunette asked.

"I have. Look over there." Emily said pointing at Amy's office.

Her office had big glass panels, so you could see everything inside. Amy was sitting at her desk talking to Bumper. It seemed like they were mocking the opposite sex. Amy was acting as if she had a dick, while Bumper faked to have boobs. It was hilarious to watch.  

"They sometimes concern me." Beca let out.

"Same. Anyways, I better get back to work. Good luck with your training." Emily patted the shorter girl on her shoulder.

Beca walked back to her office expecting Chloe to lecture her. Surprisingly, the redhead was not in her office. Beca noticed a big stack of papers on her co-worker's desk, and could not help it. She sat down and started looking through the papers. Most of them were just profiles of criminals. However, she found a very interesting one. It was the FBI fraud case, and Beca's name was in the article. At the bottom of the page, there was a note in pencil reading "tracking". She flipped the paper over, only to find a picture of herself in black and white. 

"What the hell does she mean "tracking"? Is she stalking me?" Beca questioned. 

At that exact moment, Beca heard the door of her office being opened. She tried to rush to her desk but was caught in her action.