Amy by the Ocean

Jesse, Emily, Beca, Chloe, and Aubrey were off duty for a while, especially after what happened. However, Beca wanted to get to work so badly. She was sick of this boring life she would spend in her office. There was not much she could do.

Chloe, who was sitting at her desk, suddenly stood up and started to walk towards the door.

"Where are you going?" the brunette wondered.

"To Fat Amy and Bumper." the woman replied looking puzzled.

"What for?" Beca asked.

"Can you mind your business for once?" Chloe chuckled. "I have to assign them a mission." she continued.

"Oh. Let me guess, that would have been our mission" she sighed.

"Not exactly." the redhead replied before walking out of the door.

"Amy! We found your guy. His name is Fergus Hobart. Does it ring a bell?" she asked.

"Shit! That's my dad. He probably wants the money I got." Amy replied.

"Wait, what? Did you steal his money?" Chloe did not believe what she just heard.

"Not exactly. When my mom passed away, she left a lot of cash mainly for me. So... I took all of it." she explained.

"Well, that's not the problem. It seems that he chose to capture Cynthia Rose and Stacie." the redhead explained.

"That bastard. He knows I work with them! I will take care of it." Amy stated.

"Agent Allen is coming with you. The yacht is currently in the Pacific Ocean on its way back to Australia. It's still close to the West Coast. I suggest you hurry and go now. Good luck, and make sure nobody dies." Chloe concluded before walking out of the door. She then proceeded back to her office, where Beca was playing with a Rubik's cube.

"I see you are being very productive." Chloe chuckled.

"I hate this. I want to punch the shit out of people." Beca said as she looked up. The other woman just stood there concerned. "No, don't take it the wrong way. I would not punch the shit out of you guys. Maybe Aubrey.... anyways... want to come over tonight?" she continued.

"No, thanks." Chloe simply said.

"Come on, we can have a cute fancy dinner." Beca pleaded.

"How is Emily doing?" the redhead bit her lip. She wanted to go to the other woman's house but she did not want to give in that easily. She did not like the brunette to have her way.

"You know you are cute when you bite your lip." the brunette teased.

"Oh my gosh! Can you not?" Chloe answered blushing.

"Emily... she is hanging in there." Beca admitted.

"Are you being a good mother to her?" the redhead teased.

"Eh, I am an awful one. I make her drink to forget." the brunette shrugged.

"Beca! That's bad." she replied slapping the other woman's arm.

"Maybe if somebody came over, she could help me with Emily." Beca smirked.

"Fine. I am doing this only for Emily." Chloe replied crossing her arms, while the brunette could not help but smile.

Amy and Bumper quickly rushed out of the building and approached the port as fast as they could. There, they got on an inflatable dinghy. Bumper turned the engine on and pointed towards the West Coast. As they approached San Diego, they spotted a black yacht just floating there, not moving.