Germany

In the meantime, Jesse and Benji were on a jet to Germany for their assigned mission. They were attending a ball at a luxurious hotel in which a famous statue would be presented. Several U.S. government employees as well as officials from all over the world would be attending this special event. Allegedly, Kommissar was going to be there. She planned to place a bomb in the statue causing the building to explode leading to the death of many people, including important ones. On top of that, the hotel was located right in the center of the city. If not stopped, this could cause the slaughter of millions of innocent people. 

Chloe was aware of the dangerous mission that Jesse and Benji were going through. She grabbed her jacket and rushed outside the building.

"Where are you going?" Aubrey asked.

"I am heading to Germany!" she replied.

"You can't do that!" the blonde woman said.

"I do what I want." Chloe answered entering her car.

Aubrey was quick enough to stand in front of the vehicle, forcing Chloe to turn off the engine and exit it. 

"I'm sorry, Chlo. I can't let you go this time." Aubrey announced. "Beca, you and Lilly will go to Germany. Get to the airport please." she continued.

The brunette did not hesitate and called Lilly. They quickly got on the brunette's motorcycle. The two arrived at the airport and jumped on the first flight to Germany. 

"Are you ready?" the brunette questioned.

"I set fire to feel joy." Lilly whispered.

"How am I going to hear you talk?!" Beca sighed.

The two managed to land a few hours after Jesse and Benji's arrival. They booked a room in the same hotel. Aubrey gave Beca and Lilly the room number of the other two agents.

"Hey. What are you doing here?" Jesse asked puzzled.

"We are here to help you since Chloe was being annoying." the brunette explained.

"Meet you back in an hour." Benji added.

Lilly and Beca met the two men outside their room. Lilly was wearing a long pink dress. She had a knife and a pistol on both thighs. On the other hand, Beca was wearing a long black jumpsuit. She placed a pistol on her left calf, and a knife on the right thigh.

"Are you sure you can do this? This change in partners was all so sudden." Benji said pointing at the two women.

"We are agents, we will be fine. Girls think alike anyway. Plus, you two are going to protect us, aren't you?" Beca smirked.

"Of course!" Jesse replied.

"Let's go find Kommissar!" Benji said in excitement.

Little did they know that Beca had informed the woman. Kommissar was not going to show up at the party, yet the bomb was still in place.

Lilly and Jesse were dancing trying not to look too suspicious, while Beca and Benji were sitting together at the bar. The hotel was one of the most luxurious and big ones in the city. It was a nine stories building. The first and second floors were ballrooms whereas the remaining ones were designated for rooms. 

"So what is our cover here?" Beca asked Benji taking a sip from a glass of champagne.

"You are Rachel Miller, and I am your husband Jake, two wealthy sculpture collectors from America." he explained. 

In the meantime, Jesse spot a familiar face. 

"Lilly, look. 9 o'clock, that's Kommissar's assistant, Flula." he whispered.