Wedding

5 years later

All the agents are meeting up to celebrate Jesse and Aubrey's wedding. They all went their separate ways, so they did not hear much from each other. Beca was the first to quit the job, but not soon after the majority of her friends quit too because it was too hectic and wanted to follow their real passions. Beca started off as a music producer and helped Emily rise to fame as a singer. It took her just a couple of years to be recognized as one of the most famous singers among others such as Ariana Grande, Adele, Justin Bieber, etc... Jessica and Ashley were still working as secretaries for the CIA, they loved their job after all. Amy and Bumper became famous comedians and are earning millions if not billions. They chose to move to Hawaii where they have this beautiful mansion on the beach. Jesse and Aubrey were still agents in the CIA, but since they reached their thirties they got removed from doing missions. It seems like the blonde woman was finally able to find a balance between personal life and work. Lilly left the agency to fully embrace her ninja powers. People often spot her in the gym punching the boxing bag. Flo was found to be an illegal immigrant by the police, and therefore she was deported back to Guatemala. Nobody knows what she really does there, but she promised she would come to the wedding on this day. Cynthia Rose was working as a bartender in a gay bar in San Francisco. She was very requested by the people, and she was very well-known all over the city. Stacie was living with her in their little house in San Francisco. The woman was now working as an advertisement promoter. She would go from sponsoring makeup to sponsoring stupid things such as water.

Today was the day they would all finally meet up. Beca parked the car that she rented and headed to the location followed by her girlfriend. The wedding was in Key West, on a beautiful beach. The chairs were white with pink flowers next to them. On the ground, a white silk rug laid covered in pink petals. As the two women headed to their seats, somebody called Beca's name causing her to turn around. She glanced up only to find Amy and Bumper.

"Amy!" she shouted.

"Beca!" the Australian exclaimed.

The two women hugged each other for some time.

"How have you been?" Amy asked.

"Great! What about you?" the brunette asked.

"Living our best life. We got a house on a beach, and now I got a baby on the way." the Australian trailed off.

"Wait! You got a baby? You are pregnant and you did not tell me?!" Beca said in disbelief.

"I was not supposed to say it actually." she replied as she looked over at Bumper who just shook his head.

"Oh, right. This is my girlfriend. Courtney meet Bumper and Amy." the brunette introduced her.

"I see you date people that start with the letter C." Amy teased.

"Amy, don't." Beca glanced at the woman.

"Sorry." the Australian apologized.

They all took a seat and waited for the other women to show up. After some time, they all showed up, even Flo. They did not expect the Hispanic girl to be able to make it back to the U.S. The last one to arrive before the bride was Emily. The young woman walked out of her black car and was followed by security. She was a celebrity, after all, so paparazzi and fans were everywhere. She joined the others with her boyfriend by her side.

"Holy shit! Don't tell me Emily's boyfriend is Niall, as in Niall Horan." Cynthia gasped.

All the other women quickly turned around to look at the couple walking down the aisle.

"Yes, it's really him." Stacie replied.

Jesse walked down and waited closer to the altar. Not soon after, the bridesmaids walked down the aisle holding each a pink bouquet. Their dresses were also pink matching with the color of the flowers they were holding. Aubrey arrived not soon after. She walked down the aisle with her father holding her hand. She looked gorgeous. She was wearing a white strapless bridal dress. It was voluminous from the waist down with a long gown. Her hair was simply let down, and on her head, she had a veil.